2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

hrbyur.jpg

(L to R): Gucci Nobile, Polo Explorer, Acqua Di Gio, Lacoste Essential, Versace Dreamer, Polo Blue, RL Big Pony Red, and CK Eternity.

Apparently the Gucci Nobile is worth something because they stopped making it. The only reason I still have it is because my mom bought it like 10 years ago and nobody in the family likes it.

I also have: Trump (haha, gift from someone, I put it in my car), RL Big Pony Green, and Big Pony Orange.

I purchased the all the Big Pony mainly because they came with a free tote bag that I felt was actually worth more than the cost of the cologne.

Last edited:
what yall fellas using to make the home smell good. I got the YSL l'homme on deck for when I hit the streets, but what yall using in the pad?
I use Glade Berry scented candles
pimp.gif

Whats the difference from eau de toilette and parfum? Isn't parfum for females?

yo my helpful NTers my mom asked me for a burberry perfume for x-mas...but heres the kicker..she doesnt know the name and she doesnt know what the box looks like 
laugh.gif

she smelled it in a magazine ad, what do yall think it might be?

oh this was another hint she gave that should narrow it down..

it comes in a small or a bigger box.. 
roll.gif

yo my helpful NTers my mom asked me for a burberry perfume for x-mas...but heres the kicker..she doesnt know the name and she doesnt know what the box looks like :lol:

she smelled it in a magazine ad, what do yall think it might be?

oh this was another hint she gave that should narrow it down..

it comes in a small or a bigger box.. :rofl:

you're just gonna have to take her shopping.

do NOT buy perfume/cologne blindly for a gift. that person in all likelihood will hate it and never wear it. i speak from experience on both sides.

you're just gonna have to take her shopping.
do NOT buy perfume/cologne blindly for a gift. that person in all likelihood will hate it and never wear it. i speak from experience on both sides.
yeah tell me about it

i got a couple i got as a gift that smell like stetson..musky old man stuff.

the funny thing she wouldnt even know what it is if she even saw it at the store,

so hopefully one of these spots lets us test all the burberrys 
laugh.gif

Just copped some Spicebomb. Stuff is :pimp:

My small rotation

bout to check out that spice bomb i found a sampler vial on amazon, so i'm gonna just get that so i can see how it smells.. what's you're personal opinion on it is it better then the ysl ? and is it a good fall/winter cologne ?

To be honest, I like em both. La Nuit is just like the name implies tho, more for night outings. They're both good fall/winter colognes, but I've been going with Spicebomb a lot more lately.

Might have to grab the Gucci Guilty since my sample ran out

I've used the signature Carolina Herrera and I liked it, has a tobacco note which is nice..

Has anybody tried Vince Camuto?

Smelled it and I'm really feelin it.

Its subtle,has a slightly woodsy aroma

Has anybody tried Vince Camuto?

Smelled it and I'm really feelin it.

Its subtle,has a slightly woodsy aroma
I smelled this in a GQ ad, and  smelled it again at Perfumania. Very good stuff and I had my doubts .But this  opens up with a bergamont and some sort of  citrus top note. The drydown has some vetiver in it. It's a  pretty good weekend type of joint to me.  

Last edited:
gio been mainstream all year though where u been :lol:

Oh?, I've had it on my dresser for ages I just came in here and see others have it too and realised thats what I had but just hadn't even used it yet. had no clue it was popular >D

Great thread guys. I currently rocking Cool Water (great summer fragrance for the budget conscious), Polo Double Black (more of colder climate fragrance), and Curve Crush (Beater). Used to have Very Sexy for Him, really digged that cologne and had Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger, hated that thing.

Will check out:
--Happy by Clinque
--YSL La Nuit
--Armani Code
--The One by D&G
--Guilty by Gucci
--1 Million by Paco

Budget Fragrances:
--Nautica Voyage
--Bogart
--Enre Noire PH
--Hanae Mori

I smelled this in a GQ ad, and  smelled it again at Perfumania. Very good stuff and I had my doubts .But this  opens up with a bergamont and some sort of  citrus top note. The drydown has some vetiver in it. It's a  pretty good weekend type of joint to me.  
Smelled it in a Maxim magazine and enjoyed it. Was thinking bout getting it and using it as my daily
--1 Million by Paco

Brodi,Do you,but I legit hate 1 Mil

[h1]Cologne Du 68 Fragrance by Guerlain[/h1]
just picked this up from amazon for half off what i was about to peel for it in the store over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom