2012 Camaro ZL1 >>_____________

I'm still laughing at the first picture that the OP began his post with.. How are you going to claim that the ZL1 Camaro is the best car out there when that Z06 lurking in the background is better ?

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Everyone backing imports only have the gtr. Get off it already. What does import have nowadays compared to the 90s? You tell me you guys would mod a 2012 honda civic? 90s imports were the days when u had mr2s, 300zx, 240sx, hatchbacks, crx, hell even del sols. What does current honda and toyota have these days? Ill wait
roll.gif
Fool, have you forgotten about the STi, EVO, and Z? C'mon...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Everyone backing imports only have the gtr. Get off it already. What does import have nowadays compared to the 90s? You tell me you guys would mod a 2012 honda civic? 90s imports were the days when u had mr2s, 300zx, 240sx, hatchbacks, crx, hell even del sols. What does current honda and toyota have these days? Ill wait
roll.gif
I am telling you American muscle heads are clueless; all they see is HP numbers. The ZL1 is tapped to pretty much it's full potential and he compares it to a Honda Civic 
laugh.gif

If I dropped $25k into my 370Z to equal the same price point it would destroy the ZL1

Twin Turbo 370Z putting out 580HP weighing about 800 lbs less than a ZL1

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

im saying... american muscle heads seam to never think about power to weight ratio... just like the nuerburgring... the ZL1 has more HP and still runs a slower time then the GTR?..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im saying... american muscle heads seam to never think about power to weight ratio... just like the nuerburgring... the ZL1 has more HP and still runs a slower time then the GTR?..

car weighs over 4,100 lbs 
laugh.gif

^ exactly....the ZL1 is beast no doubt, but its a heavily modded Camaro at the end of the day....ur spending the extra 25-30k to accomplish what the ZL1 does....and you could do the same thing with a couple other cars, one being a 370z as stated above...

sick 370z...
no i was talking about the stock gtr with stock wheels going around the ring in about 12sec faster then the ZL1... whats the point in having more HP if the damn thing weighs like a tank.... cant wait to see the new NSX... favorite car in GT2

Originally Posted by StillIn729

roll.gif
I am telling you American muscle heads are clueless; all they see is HP numbers. The ZL1 is tapped to pretty much it's full potential and he compares it to a Honda Civic 
laugh.gif

If I dropped $25k into my 370Z to equal the same price point it would destroy the ZL1

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

laugh.gif
Right, exactly. I have EVO friends with 800hp scorching da 'muscle' cars all day and then being able to actually turn corners on a track. My EVO is only at 420hp but I have barely started touching anything besides bolt-ons. Wait until I throw in a stroker kit.
pimp.gif

ok I understand what everyone is saying from both sides but for real if yall were to get these cars, are yall planning on always racing in these or will they be your daily drivers cause all of that power under these hoods wont be tested to their full potential when you're on the highway/interstate and you can only go 60-65

Originally Posted by slickp42189

I'm good; I'd rather buy a 2009 GTR (pic sized for OP)
not for 60k you wont 
and a bunch of you guys are like girls, if your reason for buying a lamb because its a %@@@@!# lamborghini then you are a brainless name brand +**@! who has no business behind the wheel of anything with more than 250hp and 230 lb ft of torque
roll.gif
what other reason would you buy a lamb

I've been checking out the 2012 ZL1 for a while. It's towards the top on my list of cars to own someday.

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Brand Name

Luxury Appeal
i swear, corniest #$+@ ever when it comes to buying cars.....
30t6p3b.gif

some of ya would rather have a base model 5 series BONE STOCK with a 4 cylinder engine over a hyundai equus fulled loaded with bulletproof warranty JUST CUZ its got a BMW logo..

Hell yeah I'll pick the BONE STOCK BMW over a Hyundai
roll.gif

Bet u can't even name y either...so sad.

The same %*#@ goes on in every thread.

No side is gonna push. ninja cant understand that speed is not everything. Always mentioning "its slower" or "its a 4 banger".

Performance minded Camaro vs. Luxuy/Performance Coupe M3.

Just pick one and you really cant go wrong. Preferences people.

Brand Name

Luxury Appeal
30t6p3b.gif

some of ya would rather have a base model 5 series BONE STOCK with a 4 cylinder engine over a hyundai equus fulled loaded with bulletproof warranty JUST CUZ its got a BMW logo..
Welp that's how 90% of people and NTers see brands such as BMW. Its the fact that it is a BMW that puts it over its competitors to most. 

A brand is a signature, nothin more, nothin less..is some offers better @ a lower price that'sI can care less of who makes it.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

And Ninja never addresses posts like this.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

roll.gif
laugh.gif

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

laugh.gif
but u modded your 370z for it to be able to compete with the gt500 and the zl1 we are talkin stock.
the 370z should be compared to the gt 5.0 or da ss.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

laugh.gif

grin.gif
supercharged > turbochargedDa fact that da ZL1 comes equipped with performance traction management & launch controlsPretty much sews up that da American muscle smackin this in a 1/4 mile..I mean lets face it,JDM cars lack torque, so while u building up all that turbo boost, da Eaton supercharged baby ls9 aka lsa is already makinShort work of that joint...& da fact that u even had to open up da "Well if I modd it myself I can beatA Stock ZL1 with my otherwise unimpressive Nissan Z" : lolStock vs stock da GTR doesn't do ANY damage to da camaro & its 30k more expensive..lets not talk aboutThat woeful 370Z ztock in comparison...ya embarrassin ya selves..lol
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Welp that's how 90% of people and NTers see brands such as BMW. Its the fact that it is a BMW that puts it over its competitors to most. 

A brand is a signature, nothin more, nothin less..is some offers better @ a lower price that'sI can care less of who makes it.
You need to take the factory tours for GM, Ford, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, etc. then come back and tell us a brand is just a signature or name.  Certain manufacturers make their cars to a higher standard than others.  Hell, some of the cars mentioned in this thread are hand built and every detail is scrutinized.  Some "brands" can offer something at a lower price because they cut a lot of corners and didn't spend as much on R&D and build quality.  You can take a 60K ZL1 and compare it to the 60K M3... most of the money for the ZL1 is for the power.  With the BMW you're paying for build quality and more attention to detail.  Nobody should be shocked if the ZL1's interior rattles and squeaks... but that's generally unacceptable for an M3.

Originally Posted by odog24

laugh.gif

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

laugh.gif
but u modded your 370z for it to be able to compete with the gt500 and the zl1 we are talkin stock.
you do realize the ZL1 isn't stock right? it's basically a modded car from the factory

laugh.gif
you do realize the ZL1 isn't stock right? it's basically a modded car from the factory
That is stock.  If it comes like that from the factory it's stock.  That's like saying a Ferrari Scuderia isn't stock... it's just a modded F430.

laugh.gif

IMG_0376-743483.JPG

laugh.gif

grin.gif
supercharged > turbochargedDa fact that da ZL1 comes equipped with performance traction management & launch controlsPretty much sews up that da American muscle smackin this in a 1/4 mile..I mean lets face it,JDM cars lack torque, so while u building up all that turbo boost, da Eaton supercharged baby ls9 aka lsa is already makinShort work of that joint...& da fact that u even had to open up da "Well if I modd it myself I can beatA Stock ZL1 with my otherwise unimpressive Nissan Z" : lolStock vs stock da GTR doesn't do ANY damage to da camaro & its 30k more expensive..lets not talk aboutThat woeful 370Z ztock in comparison...ya embarrassin ya selves..lol
30t6p3b.gif
you really have no clue

Originally Posted by voodoo

That is stock.  If it comes like that from the factory it's stock.  That's like saying a Ferrari Scuderia isn't stock... it's just a modded F430.
I can't argue with some you because you will never get it; you can say it's "stock" but be real it isn't
we got Ninjahood dismissing the 370Z which is $30k less than also dismissing the GTR because it's $30k more just to prove his Camaro is faster 

Back
Top Bottom