2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - WOW giant evo

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Still a 4 door, though.

QFMFT.

FAIL ON DODGE'S PART. 

WEIGHT TO POWER RATIO WILL BE ATROCIOUS. WOULD GLADY GRAB THE NEW CAMARO SS OR NEW MUSTANG COBRA OVER THIS. HELL, I'LL TAKE THE NEW MUSTANG 5.0 GT OVER THIS.

EDIT: 5 SPEED?
eek.gif
 . STILL MAKING THOSE? NEW 5.0 HAS A 6 SPEED....

You ain't lying bro... Can you say New Camaro Z28? Supercharged? Come at us, bros!

Still a 4 door, though.

QFMFT.

FAIL ON DODGE'S PART. 

WEIGHT TO POWER RATIO WILL BE ATROCIOUS. WOULD GLADY GRAB THE NEW CAMARO SS OR NEW MUSTANG COBRA OVER THIS. HELL, I'LL TAKE THE NEW MUSTANG 5.0 GT OVER THIS.

eek.gif

You ain't lying bro... Can you say New Camaro Z28? Supercharged? Come at us, bros!

Still a 4 door, though.

QFMFT.

FAIL ON DODGE'S PART. 

eek.gif
5 speed is confirmed? i know Dodge is working on a 8 speed for 2012.

Still a 4 door, though.

QFMFT.

FAIL ON DODGE'S PART. 

eek.gif
5 speed is confirmed? i know Dodge is working on a 8 speed for 2012.

Wow I saw one of these last week. I thought it was just an '11 R/T but the grill was split just like the SRT. It looked really sick in person the only thing I didnt like was the side tooling on the doors.
I think the R/T starts at 31k.

Wow I saw one of these last week. I thought it was just an '11 R/T but the grill was split just like the SRT. It looked really sick in person the only thing I didnt like was the side tooling on the doors.
I think the R/T starts at 31k.

Back
Top Bottom