dirk
LA
K love
Bosh
west
zbo
moose (monroe)
j smoove
All pf i would take over blake and thats just off the top, I might have forgot some

Blake just needs to be patient when he gets the ball in the post, he could easily face up use his pumpfake and get past his man everytime, but not having a respectable mid range wont let that happen, having all of that and using his athletic gifts on defense like josh smith he would easily be the best pf

i think melo will stay, get max and then the freed up $$ space between players bargnani & stoudamire would make it more attractive for other players to come to the knicks

i'm not so sure that his own peers view melo in the same light as a lot of the press, analysts and other "fans" of the nba view melo (the perception of him being selfish) and do think he's made enough friendly relationships & connections with other high profile players to at the very least feel them out and/or have them consider about such moves to ny

glad the suits probably told him to shut his *** up about the free agency thing though because that was the wrong way to start the season and sent the wrong message, but then again that's every player's prerogative

Last edited:
Blake just needs to be patient when he gets the ball in the post, he could easily face up use his pumpfake and get past his man everytime, but not having a respectable mid range wont let that happen, having all of that and using his athletic gifts on defense like josh smith he would easily be the best pf

Nah. He's already too patient...

It's NYC. Melo won't need to have much pull. People want to play/live in NYC. Same dynamic for LA. However...Dolan is still Dolan and that's the biggest issue.

Last edited:
knicks really just need one more big household name piece, which should enable other players to be like "you know, this could be a really good idea after all"

we're most likely gonna get a new coach too, that's pretty much a given

right now, everyone's looking at everyone else like "you go first. no, you go first. nuh uh, i'll go if you go first" and so on

most players wanna play it safe right now. very few high profile players would be willing to sacrifice their funds, popularity, etc and go to a team that's slightly off regardless of who the big ticket player is

i think melo will stay, get max and then the freed up $$ space between players bargnani & stoudamire would make it more attractive for other players to come to the knicks

i'm not so sure that his own peers view melo in the same light as a lot of the press, analysts and other "fans" of the nba view melo (the perception of him being selfish) and do think he's made enough friendly relationships & connections with other high profile players to at the very least feel them out and/or have them consider about such moves to ny

glad the suits probably told him to shut his *** up about the free agency thing though because that was the wrong way to start the season and sent the wrong message, but then again that's every player's prerogative

I thought Amare and Bargnani didn't come off the books until after 2014-15 because they both have player options?

Correct, Amare has a 23.4 million dollar option and Bargs has an 11.5 million. No way they aren't both taking those. Melo's is worth 23.3 as well.

Melos taking a paycut and joining d rose, deng is expiring and testing free agency and then after next season booz is gone, chi about to try and build another dynasty, i see it coming and i want melo to stay in ny smh

DR - what's your take on it? Do you think he leaves or has the pull to bring in a big name to the Knicks?

I think Melo is 50/50 at this point.

I never heard someone say "I can't wait to play with Carmelo Anthony."

Looking at the situation right now I think Melo is gone. I don't see how he can get another big time player to come there. The Knicks don't have a history of winning rings, all he could sell somebody on is living in NY and playing in the Garden. I don't think that's enough.

I actually think Melo and Rose would be a nice duo. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Amare getting $23,000,000 just to sit on the bench and stare :x..

Oh and btw, I think Spike Lee is curse to why Knicks ain't winning. Dude is just a jinx sitting courtside, watching the same thing go on for the last 20 years.

Get rid of Spike; and everybody wins..

Last edited:

I thought Amare and Bargnani didn't come off the books until after 2014-15 because they both have player options?

ok i was aware about amare (and do think the knicks are doing whatever they can do dump his contract onto some other team at a high expense - draft picks, etc), but mistakenly believed bargnani's contract could be up at the end of this season

Carmelo when he played for Denver or Dwight saying he wanted to play with DWill while still being in Orlando? :lol:

Dwight is a little b----, He in a class of his own for being a sulk

Who out this next summer free agent class is going to come out and say it though, LeBron? :lol:

Last edited:
Looking at the situation right now I think Melo is gone. I don't see how he can get another big time player to come there. The Knicks don't have a history of winning rings, all he could sell somebody on is living in NY and playing in the Garden. I don't think that's enough.

I actually think Melo and Rose would be a nice duo. *shrugs*

Serious?

If he can't convince someone to come to New York City, where else could he convince someone to go?
Like... Where's the better alternative b?

Fixed.

And I'm a fan of Blake but I don't care about 20 and 10 in the regular season. We know he can put good #'s. When the playoffs come around I need to see him step up.
It's hilarious how yall claim ZBO dominated Blake in the Playoffs. Did yall actually look at the games? In their first ever head to head playoff matchups, ZBO averaged 13 & 10on 42% in a 7 game series LOSS.

Blake averaged 19 & 7 for his first playoff run. Including getting the better of ZBO. Thru the first 3 games of last years playoffs before Blake got seriously hurt and played a totl of only 32 minutes the rest of the series, ZBO was averaging 15 & 7.5 to Blake's 16 & 5.3. I hardly call that dominating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom