2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

so does this end all of this cp3 isnt the best pg in the league talk? srs.
I was actually going to come in here and say that I think Steph Curry is the most skilled guard in the NBA.

Shrugs
Dumbest thing I ever read on NT.

you must not read many of your own posts.

What do yall think is gonna happen w/ Melo during free agency? His comments last night sounded like the Knicks PR team and Steve Mills had a little chat with him beforehand.

Kenny Smith had some interesting points about having the star power to lure other players to come to your city.

Oh and Melo is going to play in HOU if KD doesn't.

laughable.

Victor Page brought up a good point...James Dolan. He might be the biggest reason why players would be scared away from signing w/ the Knicks.

On top of it all...Melo's wife (career wise). I think it's either in LA or NY. I don't see him considering anywhere else.

What career though? :lol:

At least she could feel like a big fish in a small pond in Houston or somewhere.

The Bulls would have to amnesty Booz this off season to make this realistically happen.

But Booz is playing to stay in Chi-town right now, he's going to make it hard on the front office if he keeps up this kinda play all year long.

Stop, why you think melo is opting out, its to take a paycut, if he wants the best chance to win while hes still in his prime, chicago is his best destination

The Bulls would have to amnesty Booz this off season to make this realistically happen.

But Booz is playing to stay in Chi-town right now, he's going to make it hard on the front office if he keeps up this kinda play all year long.

Stop, why you think melo is opting out, its to take a paycut, if he wants the best chance to win while hes still in his prime, chicago is his best destination

Trying to read other n_'s minds?

You on that water.

I'm guessing nobody told you the way to get the most money out of the situation is for him to opt out and re-sign ala Chris Paul.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how yall claim ZBO dominated Blake in the Playoffs. Did yall actually look at the games? In their first ever head to head playoff matchups, ZBO averaged 13 & 10on 42% in a 7 game series LOSS.

Blake averaged 19 & 7 for his first playoff run. Including getting the better of ZBO. Thru the first 3 games of last years playoffs before Blake got seriously hurt and played a totl of only 32 minutes the rest of the series, ZBO was averaging 15 & 7.5 to Blake's 16 & 5.3. I hardly call that dominating.

People just want to have that perception because Blake has never retaliated for all the times Zach has thrown him to the ground, shoved him, held him, etc. (like in the .gifs Chester posted). But at the end of the day, the numbers show that all that stuff doesn't really make much of a difference in terms of the overall production between the two players.

What career though?
laugh.gif

At least she could feel like a big fish in a small pond in Houston or somewhere.
She has a TV show that apparently gets good enough ratings to be going on year 5 now.

Last edited:
Melo is still basically the same player he was back then. And Iverson still was really, really good that year. That team was stacked. They ran into the Spurs two years in a row I think.

Trying to read other n_'s minds?

You on that water.

I'm guessing nobody told you the way to get the most money out of the situation is for him to opt out and re-sign ala Chris Paul.

smh melo wants players to join him and best way to do that is to take a paycut, why are you comparing his situation with chris paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom