2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmelo when he played for Denver or Dwight saying he wanted to play with DWill while still being in Orlando? :lol:

Dwight is a little b----, He in a class of his own for being a sulk

Who out this next summer free agent class is going to come out and say it though, LeBron? :lol:

:lol: I agree

I don't really see anyone coming to NY as a free agent this summer. Maybe Bron and Wade ditch Bosh to help Melo get a ring :lol:

so does this end all of this cp3 isnt the best pg in the league talk? srs.
I was actually going to come in here and say that I think Steph Curry is the most skilled guard in the NBA.

Shrugs
Dumbest thing I ever read on NT.
What do yall think is gonna happen w/ Melo during free agency? His comments last night sounded like the Knicks PR team and Steve Mills had a little chat with him beforehand.

Kenny Smith had some interesting points about having the star power to lure other players to come to your city.
Melo is going to stay in NY.

nobody wants to play with Melo. All he does is jack. He doesn't pass. He is good though, dont get me wrong. But he just really never passes. Everything is ISO.

--

In order for Melo to win he is going to need a PG and he is going to have to play the role Pierce played with Rondo. If Melo has pieces around him he can play the same role Pierce did with more touches.

--

Oh and Melo is going to play in HOU if KD doesn't.

Last edited:
You really think a player rather play with a 30 yr old melo over a 26 yr old d rose, if melo is really about that ring life and wants to have a chance to really contend for the next 4-5 yrs his best bet is to go to chicago, they would benefit eachother jus by being on the court together and pick up another good piece with boozers contract thats real title contention

You really think a player rather play with a 30 yr old melo over a 26 yr old d rose, if melo is really about that ring life and wants to have a chance to really contend for the next 4-5 yrs his best bet is to go to chicago, they would benefit eachother jus by being on the court together and pick up another good piece with boozers contract thats real title contention

The Bulls would have to amnesty Booz this off season to make this realistically happen.

But Booz is playing to stay in Chi-town right now, he's going to make it hard on the front office if he keeps up this kinda play all year long.

dirk

LA

K love

Bosh

west

zbo

moose (monroe)

j smoove

All pf i would take over blake and thats just off the top, I might have forgot some
It's hilarious how yall claim ZBO dominated Blake in the Playoffs. Did yall actually look at the games? In their first ever head to head playoff matchups, ZBO averaged 13 & 10on 42% in a 7 game series LOSS.

Blake averaged 19 & 7 for his first playoff run. Including getting the better of ZBO. Thru the first 3 games of last years playoffs before Blake got seriously hurt and played a totl of only 32 minutes the rest of the series, ZBO was averaging 15 & 7.5 to Blake's 16 & 5.3. I hardly call that dominating.

You realize this isn't franchise mode on 2K14 right?

We're talking about two of the leading scorers in the league that are ball-dominant shoot first players here, not Lebron/Bosh who can affect the game in a handful of different ways on both ends WITHOUT the ball.

Last edited:
We're talking about two of the leading scorers in the league that are ball-dominant shoot first players here, not Lebron/Bosh who can affect the game in a handful of different ways on both ends WITHOUT the ball.

You're totally right on this. Rose-Melo would be painful to watch together on offense. Best they could do was trade who goes ISO on every other possession.

"My turn Derrick!"

Last edited:

Exactly.

Melo \ Iverson Part 2

Looking at the situation right now I think Melo is gone. I don't see how he can get another big time player to come there. The Knicks don't have a history of winning rings, all he could sell somebody on is living in NY and playing in the Garden. I don't think that's enough.

I actually think Melo and Rose would be a nice duo. *shrugs*

Serious?

If he can't convince someone to come to New York City, where else could he convince someone to go?
Like... Where's the better alternative b?

That's the only thing he can say though. "Come to NYC." he can't mention winning anything. There's plenty of teams that are in a better position to win than the Knicks. Melo and Amare already tried that "bring the NY Knicks back" thing and it didn't work.

Blake is Zach's *****.

zbogrif.gif

lolblake.gif

zachtakedown2.gif

griffinscuffle.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8917-1366669663-34.gif

The other thing is that players don't necessarily trust Knicks management. Everyone knows what's up with Dolan.

I don't think you can underestimate the impact of Pat Riley and everyones trust in him when Bron and Bosh decided to go to Miami.

Last edited:
Looking at the situation right now I think Melo is gone. I don't see how he can get another big time player to come there. The Knicks don't have a history of winning rings, all he could sell somebody on is living in NY and playing in the Garden. I don't think that's enough.

I actually think Melo and Rose would be a nice duo. *shrugs*

Serious?

If he can't convince someone to come to New York City, where else could he convince someone to go?
Like... Where's the better alternative b?

That's the only thing he can say though. "Come to NYC." he can't mention winning anything. There's plenty of teams that are in a better position to win than the Knicks. Melo and Amare already tried that "bring the NY Knicks back" thing and it didn't work.

First off, that's Amare, doesn't really count.

Second...
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying from Melo's perspective, there's no way internally he thinks he can't get dudes to ride with him in NY. These top tier basketball players got bigger ego's than any person you've encountered x20, no chance in hell he'll accept the L that he can't do it in New York and move on. Zero chance, him and LeBron aren't cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:

Second...
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm saying from Melo's perspective, there's no way internally he thinks he can't get dudes to ride with him in NY. These top tier basketball players got bigger ego's than any person you've encountered x20, no chance in hell he'll accept the L that he can't do it in New York and move on. Zero chance, him and LeBron aren't cut from the same cloth.

would that LeBron cloth be made of common sense by chance?

Second...

would that LeBron cloth be made of common sense by chance?

terry cloth...very soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom