2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of all the teams in the league, the bucks needs to relocate. no one wants to play there and management/ownership dont seem to care at all about winning.

I didn't know Hayward was a FA... Washington or Phoenix needs to Jump at him right now he's gonna be a problem no matter where he lands

I don't think so. I think the right coach could cure him of a lot of his bad habits and sell him on just being a defensive beast and opportunistic offensive player. Its going to take Josh deciding that winning is more important than trying to prove he's a star though.

I don't think he's a bad player, but he needs a coach who could force him to play a certain way and stay in his position, if he isn't shooting bonehead midrange shots all day he'd be A lot more valuable. his shot selection is horrid and with his physical gifts it really shouldn't be that way

Put him on a contender and watch him cook.

thats exactly what i think, hes got too much talent . i think a place like dallas he could really thrive.

out of all the teams in the league, the bucks needs to relocate. no one wants to play there and management/ownership dont seem to care at all about winning.

They just got a new owner. Let's see what happens. I would hate to see that though. Milwaukee has had that team forever. If anyone should move it's the Clippers. Just blow it up and start over, name, city and all.

you dont think fam will grow into his body & be a slight beast?

I honestly don't see it. Certain skills would already be there, or showing even if he is young and still growing into his body.

He can't put it on the deck and create. That's a skill that if it's going to be there, he would have shown signs of during his rookie year. That's an important skill in terms of being a player that a franchise can build around. I don't think he'll ever be anything more than a really good complimentary player. He's just not a very talented offensive player, and I don't see him taking any leaps in that regard. but is good in the open floor and has the potential to be a really good defensive player.

If anyone should move it's the Clippers. Just blow it up and start over, name, city and all.

How do you figure? They're doing great in LA right now and so long as the NBA succeeds in getting the team a new owner, they'll just get bigger ... provided they keep winning.

I don't think the change in ownership has even been made official yet....

so I'm not sure how you can write them off already 
laugh.gif
 Surely, they will clean house and bring in their own management.... so again not sure how you cant write them off

How do you figure? They're doing great in LA right now and so long as the NBA succeeds in getting the team a new owner, they'll just get bigger ... provided they keep winning.

Based off their history of losing and crystal clear never going to change 2nd place status in LA. I don't like seeing any city lose a team but if I had to choose 1 it'll be them. You put that roster in any city and I'm sure they'll make money and draw in fans. I wouldn't relocate a city with 1 team over one with 2 unless absolutely necessary.

I'm factoring in historical relevance. You guys can't honestly believe the Clippers fan base is comparable to the Lakers can you? I don't care how much success their having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom