2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan base and history plays no role? So if the Packers had a down stretch you'd move them also? The city isn't the most glamorous but they have a passionate fan base that can't be overlooked.

Sorry, man, but the Bucks and Packers are not remotely comparable in terms of history and fan base loyalty. I know plenty of Wisconsin transplants in LA and they all love the Packers, but could not give two @#$% about the Bucks.

If by 'drafted', you mean 'acquired', and by 'Blake Griffin', you mean 'Chris Paul', then yeah.

False. Paul wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Griffin. No way CP would have agreed to the trade if Blake wasn't here. CP took it to a new level, but it started with Blake.

Sorry, man, but the Bucks and Packers are not remotely comparable in terms of history and fan base loyalty. I know plenty of Wisconsin transplants in LA and they all love the Packers, but could not give two @#$% about the Bucks.

Like those people represent the whole state of Wisconsin. They may just prefer Football over Basketball. Your getting California and LA money regardless. Why move out of a whole market entirely? Doesn't make good business sense.

@lawdog1  you need a task force 
laugh.gif

the clippers became relevant when they drafted blake griffin

Maybe the year after they drafted Blake. He misses the whole season and if Paul went to the Lakers they wouldn't be Lob City.

he was a can't miss prospect that was compared to karl malone.

and prior to CP3, the clippers still had a motivated somewhat healthy eric gordon, bledsoe, blake, and deandre. with the right coaching, that team still vies for a playoff spot with a box office talent in blake

Maybe the year after they drafted Blake. He misses the whole season and if Paul went to the Lakers they wouldn't be Lob City.

and prior to CP3, the clippers still had a motivated somewhat healthy eric gordon, bledsoe, blake, and deandre. with the right coaching, that team still vies for a playoff spot with a box office talent in blake

was baron still with them. i forget eg was in the same backcourt as him.

Paul made the Clippers relevant folks. Who remembers the Clippers season the year Blake got drafted? I'll wait...

was baron still with them. i forget eg was in the same backcourt as him.

baron was there stealing money. that was good, they just struggled to close out games. (youth)

The Bucks.

And move the Pelicans or the Grizzlies into the EC.

Fan base and history plays no role? So if the Packers had a down stretch you'd move them also? The city isn't the most glamorous but they have a passionate fan base that can't be overlooked.

I think the Bucks are the least culturally relevant team in the NBA, easy. And I don't just mean this down year.

Can you name 3 teams less relevant?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom