2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibbert's verticality stands no chance against LeBron's signature Off-Arm
the refs aren't gonna be letting him get away with jumping into Lebron/Wade/etc aka "verticality" 
laugh.gif

Jack going senile.. Guaranteed he's saying "young man my seats are court side, I have been coming to games since Kareem"

Wizards had their chances but inexperience did them in. Beal & Wall is going to be something special for years to come.

Hubie brown is garbage. He is clearly biased in favor of the wizards.

Id rather look at hubie monstrosity of a face for 3 hours than hear his biased condecending color commentating

semi excited for the ECF...i think the pacers will play the heat well. their defense when its on is still really good. miami starting on the road.

Well Pacers, you got what you wanted, home court against the Heat. Now let's see if they actually show up every night

Pacers vs Heat again means Hubie Brown goes to ESPN radio and his destroying of George Hill's game shall start start once again...

The east is such a joke. I don't want to hear how great the heat or lebron is. They cake walked their way to the conference finals past couple years. If you replace the pacer with the warrior or Dallas they probably making ECF every year too. It's a shame how one conference allow a team to make finals without any real test for 3 years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom