2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

So happy Serge is hurt. Scumbag
lol, remember how happy clipper fans were after game one?
laugh.gif
remember that? So full of happiness and hope. Now look at them
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ricky Rubio with the hate, yikes :x

As far as the Heat/Pacers all the Heat will do for game 2 and the rest of the series is make Lebron drive to the hole and keep the shooters on the wing. Pacers won't be able to keep up or keep from fouling Lebron

As for tonight, I expect for the Spurs to win game 1 but I believe that series will go 7 in favor of OKC, Russy is just going to have to distribute the rock properly

I have Miami in 5.

I have OKC in 5.

Rondo, Avery Bradley, Jeff Green, Melo, Kevin Love. Ainge, get on the phone and give a sales pitch. That team right there is a Eastern Conference Finals team.

cleveland should offer everything up for kevin love

picks, bennett, thompson, anyone not named kyrie and try and build from there

Last edited:
I think what he said is completely accurate and valid. You cant have your team leader be the guy whos basically made it clear that he wants out for years now. 

For those of us that like to post during the games though.....Tonight might be a challenge with the page numbers and comment numbers out of wack.

Going to be impossible to follow certain users comments correctly and respond in a timely manner.

laugh.gif
 This is going to be messy. Might skip the thread tonight man

I think what he said is completely accurate and valid. You cant have your team leader be the guy whos basically made it clear that he wants out for years now. 
BUT, prior to that, he was very vocal in the media telling management he needed help. To be fair, he's given them warning. They failed him...miserably. He had a good coach but no good personnel. He doesn't want to waste his prime in Minny. I think Rubio was out of line even alluding to that. He needs to think about throwing alleys to Corey Brewer for a minute 
laugh.gif

For those of us that like to post during the games though.....Tonight might be a challenge with the page numbers and comment numbers out of wack.

Going to be impossible to follow certain users comments correctly and respond in a timely manner.

laugh.gif
 This is going to be messy. Might skip the thread tonight man
If it ain't fixed by tonight.. a new thread is necessary 
mean.gif
.. hit the next page and end up going back 30 pages 

He's gonna be gone before the Draft.. let's hope it's sooner than later, I'm already tired of this news story.. it will only get worse the longer he is here in MN

ESPNNBA NBA on ESPN
RT @ESPNSteinLine Hearing major shakeup forthcoming in Memphis: CEO Jason Levien poised to resign after assistant GM Stu Lash was dismissed

ESPNNBA NBA on ESPN
RT @ESPNSteinLine Future of coach Dave Joerger & exec. VP John Hollinger uncertain after clash between Griz owner Pera and management

As Chester said, RIP Memphis Grizzlies 2001-2014 :smh:

@Carver  Yea man, I can't even follow it now, I clicked previous page, then clicked last page and Im only on the page with comment number 134550 where @trueprada  posted the Jordan Pic. Headache man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom