2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

my main man steph curry
pimp.gif

remember when they said kyrie irving was a better player and PG than steph?
mean.gif
who said that...?
There was like 3 separate arguments about this last year.

Some of you need to get a damn life. Always the same All-Star posters teaming up on me for giving my opinion. It must really mean a lot to you if you take the smallest tidbit out of my post and create an argument over it. It's 9AM and you're already this upset?

Besides, this is really taking away time that you guys can be talking about how John Wall is the truth, Andre Drummond is the future, Anthony Davis is KG in his prime, Mo Williams sucks balls, Kobe's selfish...all the NT favorites.

You do the same thing though.

Stop whining!

Can a team win a championship when their third best player in J.J. Redick? We'll find out in the spring.

my **** kidd is nuts. no wonder they always lose. this ***** just lounging having courtside seats with drinks and errrythang

If Kidd keeps pulling equalizing scumbaggery like that, there may be hope for him yet.

And the Suns are smacking the Blazers.

Last edited:
I remember seeing this **** live. The amount of disrespect bron had for the bulls by dancing while the game is in play is hilarious LOL

brick young and some other clown was tryna get their groove on on the down low tonight after the win. that was more disrespectful than bron because...

A. The lakers are 8 and 8

B. Its against the pathetic nets.

C. Its Brick Young

How is J Kidd about to be casually drinking like that in the first place, during crunch time? Where did it even come from? How do the Nets not notice 2 black jerseys in their huddle? Why is J Kidd not anywhere near that picture???

So many questions. I'm dying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom