2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't matter if they can't sign him they need him this year if he dips after this year after they win another championship they'll just find another solid vet like him for the minimum like always

Don't matter if they can't sign him they need him this year if he dips after this year after they win another championship they'll just find another solid vet like him for the minimum like always

I honestly think beasley can reach his potential with the heat & be lebrons sidekick for the next 3-4 yrs when d wade is fully finished

roll.gif

Beasley's potential was being better than Kevin Durant...I don't see that happening

He not gonna be durant but i do see him having a bigger role if he stays in mia & be a very valuable piece

Kidd loves bending the rules.

:lol:

First thing that came to mind, good find...

- when he dropped the drink did anyone look at Lawrence Frank's face? The reaction was priceless.
-and fully agree with K.G. yelling at european guys until he realized Steve Blake was there, he shut that down real quick...

Last edited:
Man, the Knicks really aren't good. Clippers didn't even play very well and still beat them by double figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom