2013 Ford Shelby GT500 - 662hp/631 lb-ft tq = $55k

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man. 
pimp.gif

I'd still pick an M3 over this, yes more expensive and less power, but people like like they would drive like Vin Diesal ALL the time.
laugh.gif
Gimme the luxury as well.

Saying that, this is a fine machine Ford, mighty fine.
pimp.gif
That white paint and blue stripes.
pimp.gif
Isn't a 3 series entry level luxury though?  Entry level luxury car interiors aren't all that great. 

M3 is entry level now?
laugh.gif

I mean it has basically the same interior as a 328i/335i but to say those interiors arent great? I mean if youre in Lamborghinis and Aston Martins all day then yeah, I guess.
laugh.gif

I swear..

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I have the cash, and I'd rather buy an m3. Far more prestigious

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then da most POWERFUL ford mustang EVER?! prestige my !*%.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

nice numbers..

rather get a used GTR tho
laugh.gif

I'm always against buying a used sports car.  Cause 9/10 you know most time when you picking up a used M3/V-tech or maybe even a GTR...the dude who had it drove it like he was auditioning for Fast Five. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Man. 
pimp.gif

I'd still pick an M3 over this, yes more expensive and less power, but people like like they would drive like Vin Diesal ALL the time.
laugh.gif
Gimme the luxury as well.

Saying that, this is a fine machine Ford, mighty fine.
pimp.gif
That white paint and blue stripes.
pimp.gif
Isn't a 3 series entry level luxury though?  Entry level luxury car interiors aren't all that great. 

M3 is entry level now?
laugh.gif

I mean it has basically the same interior as a 328i/335i but to say those interiors arent great? I mean if youre in Lamborghinis and Aston Martins all day then yeah, I guess.
laugh.gif

I swear..
335 interior is at like the same level as a C-Class Benz.  I personally think it is slightly better.  They are cool, but I definitely wouldn't consider it "great" in terms of luxury cars.

The 3 series interior isn't a huge upgrade over the top Mustang interior. Maybe if you are talking about a 7-series, or maybe even 5-series, but definitely not the 3.

Ford has been closing the gap between other automakers on interiors.  These aren't the same Ford interiors that they were making back in like 1999-2000.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Here you go again mocking someone's preferences. This act has gotten tired. Not everyone will want to drive a Ford over a C63 AMG dude.

Lemme rephrase

I rather have an m3 if it had those specs, an somebody explain how the hell they pulled off the mpg? Specs are crazy.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lemme rephrase

can somebody explain how the hell they pulled off the mpg? Specs are crazy.

Easy... Huge overdrive/top gear. Every manufacturer is doing this.

maintanence cost for domestic cars are cheaper then their foreign counterparts...

thats for damn sure. but to be fair, majority of american cars justify low maintenance costs with low quality
laugh.gif
. that's why japanese cars are the best mix. you get superior quality by comparison, but the costs are less compared to german cars. hell my boy who's a huge VW fan said that audis are the worst in terms of cost and difficulty...which is a shame because audi's design game is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
right now.

but ima cosign ninjahood on this one. ill take a gtr anyday over this, but for a 3.5 sec car for that price deserves respect. with that said, a used GTR prolly will run u around that anyways and u get the bonus of AWD and better styling imo.

props to ford tho for sticking with a OG clutch.
30t6p3b.gif
at it being a rarity nowadays.

saw this in person & it looks really cheap up close .... im good on the fix or repair daily

Love all American cars, but ZL1 over the Shelby.

Love the new headlights paying homage to the '70, but the thew tail light change is ugly imo.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lemme rephrase

I rather have an m3 if it had those specs, an somebody explain how the hell they pulled off the mpg? Specs are crazy.
if u watched the vid he shows how when ur cruising on the highway its only at 1200rpm but obviously if ur driving that car ull never be at 1200 rpm

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Here you go again mocking someone's preferences. This act has gotten tired. Not everyone will want to drive a Ford over a C63 AMG dude.
Right? Dude constantly tries to push American Muscle down everyones throat. Why doesn't he just buy one with his Porsche money
laugh.gif
. The only dude on NT I truly trust with opinions on cars is RFX

Ford is trying to take over the game.
662hp for 55k? Hopefully they've redone the suspension and ditched that live rear axle.

Edit looks like they kept the live rear axle. SMH the only advantage to that is better launches on a drag strip which makes sense but i'd rather have it handle better.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Right? Dude constantly tries to push American Muscle down everyones throat. Why doesn't he just buy one with his Porsche money
laugh.gif
. The only dude on NT I truly trust with opinions on cars is RFX

Ninja is all about "bang for your buck", but speed isnt everything. A second faster in the 0-60 is not that serious unless you trying to track your or something. Not even that, but no one is trying to pull their best 0-60 time after each red light.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom