2014 Chevrolet SS Unveiled

I loved it... Exterior , Rims and Interior... but when i seened that its a v8 engine.. :smh::smh:

$100 a week for gas... IM GOOD.. no thanks

Looks very nice. Love the styling, especially the Cadillac V seating but those specs are a huge disappointment. The two year old Charger SRT8 is pushing 470 + HP, and the fact that the five year old Pontiac G8 matches the numbers is embarassing. Face it, Chevy is doesn't build muscle cars, and are cosistantly years behind the competition. They are too worried about cutting into the Camaro and Corvette sales.

Not really the Camaro and Corvette sales they're cutting into, it's the CTS-V. Who cross shops a Corvette-Camaro with a big four door V8 sedan. If Chevy made this car with a bigger motor getting close to 500 horsepower that's creeping up on CTS-V territory. It would obviously be cheaper as well so they wouldn't want it cutting into the Caddy's sales.

Last edited:
I loved it... Exterior , Rims and Interior... but when i seened that its a v8 engine..
mean.gif
mean.gif

$100 a week for gas... IM GOOD.. no thanks
this car aint for fuel sensitive shoppers, they got da impala for ya.

this is for tire smoking enthusiasts & cats that want performance but aint trying to come outta pockets for a foreign whip.

its got paddle shifts lifted from da CTS-V besides its rival SRT8 charger doesn't have a manual either.

Which is all the more reason for them to offer it with a traditional manual gearbox. Paddle shift is straight garbage - nothing can beat modulating the clutch and having the ability to throw the car in any gear you like. Anyways, manual GTOs and G8s are highly sought after - it would be really foolish for them not to even offer a manual via a 'special order'.

I live in the Hood and I have a Malibu.

If its nice people will push it.

Last edited:
That short car is not getting pushed by DBoys...it's to small now if its the length of the charger then it would def be different. But nah

That short car is not getting pushed by DBoys...it's to small now if its the length of the charger then it would def be different. But nah

Back
Top Bottom