2014 Chevrolet SS Unveiled

Just left a Nascar event in Daytona sponsered by the Chevy SS..... Its a WRAP once this car hits the street. Wasnt able to drive one but seen it do a couple off laps on the daytona 500 run track. The way the engine Purs makes me want to get one, but the listed priced on the model they had out made me not,

you guys do know the Super bee's BOMBED right? theres A LOT of '12s still sitting on lots on discount.

why do you think they dropped the price a little bit on the new ones? they will still sit.

not sure how the 300 will do, might sell a few but cloth seats on a luxury sedan doesnt make sense.

but would i buy a super bee? hell yes but not for the price they start at.

Cuz them ***** is yellow, all the yellow Mopar stuff is just sitting on lots.

nah, black ones too

if your paying 40+ for a car you want something in it.

no cars in that price range come without leather, nav, etc, etc

they arent gonna pay $40k+ for just an engine :lol:

One more thing.

Dodge is releasing "core" SRTs in the summer.

So you'lll be able to a Charger with 472hp for 2 grand more than this or a Challenger for the same cost.

I don't see how this sells.
true... 

this might take a L

you guys do know the Super bee's BOMBED right? theres A LOT of '12s still sitting on lots on discount.

why do you think they dropped the price a little bit on the new ones? they will still sit.

not sure how the 300 will do, might sell a few but cloth seats on a luxury sedan doesnt make sense.

but would i buy a super bee? hell yes but not for the price they start at.

Cuz them ***** is yellow, all the yellow Mopar stuff is just sitting on lots.

nah, black ones too

if your paying 40+ for a car you want something in it.

no cars in that price range come without leather, nav, etc, etc

they arent gonna pay $40k+ for just an engine :lol:

Da first gen charger SRT8 were priced similarly and did well..this is what Chrysler

Wanted to duplicate for this core line.

its got paddle shifts lifted from da CTS-V besides its rival SRT8 charger doesn't have a manual either.
indifferent.gif
 stop, your perception of cars and the automotive industry is ridiculous. The SS does what the american car industry is notorious for, and that is taking a great platform of a car and attempt to making a "classier" model, but actually remove the style and even the performance of the cat leaving another generic GM car. Compared to the holden this car is very dull. GM is slowly removing the true feel of driving with each car.

Da quicker ya save da manual cats come to grips with da fact that their days

Are numbered, da happier ya'll b.

To the people complaining about more cars not having manual...you guys must not live in a city like SF with steep @#$ hills everywhere. I can't imagine driving stick here :x My friend drives stick though, and he has to do some crazy @#$ Fast & Furious nonsense to keep his car from rolling back while waiting at a light. I'm good off that

The real question is what's gona happen once the chargers start coming with the 8speed? That would probably decrease the sales on the ss based if Chrysler is able to get it done.

To the people complaining about more cars not having manual...you guys must not live in a city like SF with steep @#$ hills everywhere. I can't imagine driving stick here :x My friend drives stick though, and he has to do some crazy @#$ Fast & Furious nonsense to keep his car from rolling back while waiting at a light. I'm good off that

You ever see or hear of a handbrake? Tell you friend to try engaging it when stopped and releasing it as he gets his car rolling. If his car is newer, they even come with some variant of 'Hill Assist'.

either way, part of the fun of the g8 was modding it. lots of beast g8's running around here. non of them are auto. it's just not a car you're going to want to mod. if they dropped it in a manual i wouldn't be hating on it.

Gonna second this bud. If this car drops without a manual option they're gonna have to discount it heavily to move units.

You ever see or hear of a handbrake? Tell you friend to try engaging it when stopped and releasing it as he gets his car rolling. If his car is newer, they even come with some variant of 'Hill Assist'.

:lol: i'm saying. i use my handbrake when i'm on a huge hill so i'm not burning up my clutch. it's not rocket science. and yeah any new car holds the brakes on for a few seconds.

Da first gen charger SRT8 were priced similarly and did well..this is what Chrysler

they came equipped with more than the new bodies..

personally, i don't know how people even buy the new body anything..

i test drove them joints TWICE and still don't like it... my 08 feels the same. I refuse to pay for an up to date NON-improved anything..

i actually wanna get a 08-10 Daytona if my money stacks right by the end of this year or mid summer next year...

but I'm rambling..

they came equipped with more than the new bodies..

personally, i don't know how people even buy the new body anything..

i test drove them joints TWICE and still don't like it... my 08 feels the same. I refuse to pay for an up to date NON-improved anything..

i actually wanna get a 08-10 Daytona if my money stacks right by the end of this year or mid summer next year...

but I'm rambling..

they feel the same?

:rofl:

Been 16 years since Chevy has had a 4 door V8 powered car so they wanted it to be a sedan. Why make another V8 coupe when they already have the Corvette and Camaro. 94-96 Impala SS has a cult following nowadays and that's a V8 powered sedan.

Back
Top Bottom