2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Like most of the others, I'm very excited with my pair. Very clean shoe & unique!

So letting him know I don't care what he thinks, actually means I do care what he thinks?

Yes because you took the time out to respond. Your just too incompetent to understand that. Logic must not be your strong suit

Oh and nice played out response. A woman? Woah you got me there thanks for the 1980s insult

Pretty much sold out, got cart jacked twice, first cuz I didn't sign up previously :smh:

Yes because you took the time out to respond. Your just too incompetent to understand that. Logic must not be your strong suit

Oh and nice played out response. A woman? Woah you got me there thanks for the 1980s insult

Good day sir

Last edited:
it is a head turner though....i feel like a super star!!
you are a star! wear em with pride 
smokin.gif

I'm surprised people had a hard time with this release. Seemed pretty available. Copped two off SNS for 180 shipped. Finishline seemed to have good stock of them online.

"Your"…...

grammar must not be your strong suit 
laugh.gif

You could get way more through CL, no need to even put these on eBay.

I mean if you are in the middle of nowhere I guess local Meetups ain't really an option, but all GR jordans are hard to flip online. Even carmines weren't doing too well on eBay from what I recall
Yea ebay is always flooded. These are still sought after of though imo or at least from where I'm at. If you don't sell the Martians by time the 10s release, they will be hard to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom