2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Bron lookin in great shape

Savannah broke as usual

Felder soaking up that champion and all-star knowledge from Mo. He gonna be a beast.
Should be interesting to see which 5'9er has the better rookie year. Both are really talented and will play similar roles this season

If Bron can come back from a 3-1 deficit, his hairline can too. 
roll.gif

Felder a lot stronger with similar athleticism n quickness ...Ullis has an amazing feel for the game tho, he just knows how to play so I wouldn't count him out ...too bad he like 130 lbs n can't really jump tho :lol: :smh:

Felder smacked the breaks off of UVA when he played them.

Got to see it live, second row. Kid will definitely surprise if given the chances

It'd be hilarious if Steph gets washed left and right this season after that superhuman season he had. That fall back down to Earth would be both cringeworthy and entertaining. And a little alarming. But mostly entertaining.
 hes not going to turn into derrick rose. you dont just lose a shot. 

Who will be better.. Felder or Ulis?

They'll both play the same position but will be asked to do completely different things and are completely different players in general. Ulis will be a floor general that can step in and lead a team setting everybody on the floor up and scoring when needed, while Fielder will be asked to come in and be a Nate Robinson instant buckets off the bench type player.

They'll both play the same position but will be asked to do completely different things and are completely different players in general. Ulis will be a floor general that can step in and lead a team setting everybody on the floor up and scoring when needed, while Fielder will be asked to come in and be a Nate Robinson instant buckets off the bench type player.
I'm well aware that the way they play the game is very different. When I said similar roles I was more so speaking of the fact that they'll see similar minutes at the same position in their rookie years. 

I think both can be effective even though they're tiny. Felder is so explosive, but like @frshstunna  said Ulis' feel for the game is sick and I just love the way he runs the point. It's so natural. I think both are nice draft steals 

Last edited:
Don't forget that Ulis' handle is pretty damn nice and bruh is really good at using his body (albeit it not much) to keep defenders at bay

Kay Felder is a better player than Tyler Ulis. I think Tyler is a better leader.

They'll both be backing up way better players so they'll only have limited time to show what they got.

If i had my bet on one guy, i'd think Kay Felder would be a journeyman that could be a spark off the bench for any team. I see Tyler Ulis being more of a big piece of a rising young team so i could see Phoenix trading Brandon Knight and letting Tyler take control of the team along with Booker.

Kay Felder has no chance in hell of circumventing Kyrie, so they'll eventually trade him or let him sign somewhere else for money like Matthew Delladova.

Kay Felder is a better player than Tyler Ulis. I think Tyler is a better leader.

They'll both be backing up way better players so they'll only have limited time to show what they got.

If i had my bet on one guy, i'd think Kay Felder would be a journeyman that could be a spark off the bench for any team. I see Tyler Ulis being more of a big piece of a rising young team so i could see Phoenix trading Brandon Knight and letting Tyler take control of the team along with Booker.

Kay Felder has no chance in hell of circumventing Kyrie, so they'll eventually trade him or let him sign somewhere else for money like Matthew Delladova.

When u say backing up way better players are you referring to mo and Barbosa, or kyrie and knight?

If it's the former I'd say "way better players" is a stretch and we might see these two rooks getting more minutes than some would anticipate

The Suns have a billion point guards and big men but no wing players besides Booker, TJ Warren and Tucker.

In honor of AI, not really an AI highlight moreso than an AI2 highlight but this is probably one of my favorite highlights between the 2, lob came out of nowhere

When u say backing up way better players are you referring to mo and Barbosa, or kyrie and knight?

If it's the former I'd say "way better players" is a stretch and we might see these two rooks getting more minutes than some would anticipate

Yeah Kyrie & Knight. I hope they get more minutes than expected. Kyrie is injury prone, so he may get alot more time. Tyler is next up so he'll be out there to make mistakes and grow from them.

I know athleticism is a big part of the overall snapshot of a player but Ulis just "gets it." I trust him more in terms of knowing his role and making anyone on the court with him reach their potential.

I love Felder (Nate Rob, Will Bynum, Isaiah Thomas mold), ut Ulis is a special type of leader man. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom