2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Lids usually discounts their jerseys for traded players pretty quickly. Hell they discounted jimmy butlers brand new city jersey even before his trade was announced

I need a legit check please. It also has two different cert numbers, I'm assuming one is for the jersey and one is for the signature.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5921.jpg

I need a legit check please. It also has two different cert numbers, I'm assuming one is for the jersey and one is for the signature.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5921.jpg
To me the body of the jersey looks legit. The numbers look custom. They look thicker than the numbers Nike uses and the stitching doesn’t look as clean as what Nike does in my opinion

To me the body of the jersey looks legit. The numbers look custom. They look thicker than the numbers Nike uses and the stitching doesn’t look as clean as what Nike does in my opinion

I gotta compare it to some of my other jerseys cause I know the 2012-2014 ish jerseys are different than the 2015 or 2016s. They switched some **** up like the size of the numbers and the placement of them.

I'm also not real familiar with Nike's retail vs game jerseys.

I gotta compare it to some of my other jerseys cause I know the 2012-2014 ish jerseys are different than the 2015 or 2016s. They switched some **** up like the size of the numbers and the placement of them.

I'm also not real familiar with Nike's retail vs game jerseys.

That to me is legit. I’m not sure if there is many fake game cut jerseys. If the numbers or the stitching seem off it could be a blank team issued gamer and the numbers, name plate were added on later. I can say for sure that is a real gamer.

that is def legit, its two stickers but two diff ones

the one on the back im 99.9% sure is for the autograph itself

the other is through the NFL program, likely for their own database or auction.

At the very least the jersey is LEGIT. Numbers are correct font And correct material. it’s Matte and if you look closely at the name on back, you see the little tiny wrinkles inside the twill fabric. That is Nike stretch twill.

LA users anyone got the plug on one of those rams jerseys that they sold the week of the super bowl, the throwback with the official patch? have a donald one but need another. haven't been able to find one online.

Got the Odell limited color rush for $18 from Modell's. Anybody have a Giants elite color rush? If so can you post pics?

Attachments

• 20190322_173320.jpg
    20190322_173320.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 21
Jamal Adams says these are fake but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

3D8C4227-4BFF-4414-B56A-29F9A3A2F9D6.jpeg

Last edited:
they never canceled the color rush they just made them not mandatory to wear. Teams still wear them if they want.

Back
Top Bottom