2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Here is a pic I took last year comparing a color rush large to a limited large. It's a lot more fitted, shorter length, shorter sleeves etc.

That's a nice looking color rush you got there. i wanted to buy one last season but it quickly ran out of stock. Hopefully, Nike will release the New Vapor Elite version in this style.

Got to try on an elite for the first time and man that's some weird material :lol: it's like stiff, yet stretchy.
40 fit pretty good, but a little snug. I think 44 would be entirely too big.

I think these new vapors would be better, but I'm WAY too cheap. Just gonna keep letting the current elites drop in price and finally snag my first one

Last edited:
Man I hate NT sometimes haha. Came in this thread and saw that code. Trying to cut back on some expenses but I couldn't pass up a Elite jersy at that price. Pretty much 50% off

thanks on the code. I bought the sam Bradford, cj spiller and darren mcfadden all for 180 man. I had to take that. don't care if there not on those teams

gonna get it tailored and rock the crap outta them

damn vapors being 85 shipped after the NFL code is tempting. I already bought 1 and Im trying to resist buying more 

thanks on the code. I bought the sam Bradford, cj spiller and darren mcfadden all for 180 man. I had to take that. don't care if there not on those teams

gonna get it tailored and rock the crap outta them

That's awesome man..especially that pre-made Raiders jersey with the shiny silver numbers. enjoy.

Here is a pic I took last year comparing a color rush large to a limited large. It's a lot more fitted, shorter length, shorter sleeves etc.

That's a nice looking color rush you got there. i wanted to buy one last season but it quickly ran out of stock. Hopefully, Nike will release the New Vapor Elite version in this style.

http://proshop.patriots.com/p/nike-...mited-jerseynavy/pid/61645/sdid/106/pdid/106/

Not sure if you just wanted gronk but they just restocked on brady. No discounts that I know of.

Went ahead and ordered a limited Cam Newton in black. They are sold out of the elite in my size. This sale is crazy.

Grabbed the black elite from the steelers shop 

Product(s)
[table][tr][th=""]SKU[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]Price[/th][th=""]Quantity[/th][th=""]Total[/th][/tr][tr][td]03-01N-7-48[/td][td]Pittsburgh Steelers Nike #7 Ben Roethlisberger Authentic Home Jersey
Size: 48
[/td][td]$174.95[/td][td]1[/td][td]$174.95[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Sub-Total:[/td][td]$174.95[/td][/tr][tr][td]Discount:[/td][td]($34.99)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td][td]$4.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Total:[/td][td]$144.95[/td][/tr][/table]

Then from the NFL Shop. Minus 14.5% from buying Giftcards from raise. 72.xx for a vapor limited is nuts
[table][tr][th="col"]Qty[/th][th="col"]Item #[/th][th="col"]Item Name[/th][th="col"]Size/Option[/th][th="col"]Item Price[/th][th="col"]Total Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]2633833[/td][td]Men's Pittsburgh Steelers Ben Roethlisberger Nike White Vapor Untouchable Limited Player Jersey[/td][td]XL[/td][td]$119.99[/td][td]$119.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Merchandise Total:

$119.99

Coupon:

-$36.00

Sub Total:

$83.99

Shipping (Discounted Standard 3-7 Business Days):

$1.00

*Includes shipping and handling

[h4]Total Paid:[/h4]

[h4]$84.99[/h4]

Last edited:
Yeah someone fill me in on the new elites. Gonna be Vapor jerseys but with on field material and player cut?

Still don't even completely understand Vapor jerseys either lmao. So what it's just cut into 3 sections and instead of flywire on the collar it's some other tech?

Yeah someone fill me in on the new elites. Gonna be Vapor jerseys but with on field material and player cut?

Still don't even completely understand Vapor jerseys either lmao. So what it's just cut into 3 sections and instead of flywire on the collar it's some other tech?

Just did some digging. That's basically what they will be. Vapor Elites basically. Flywire removal to adhere to Nike's new collar template. And now the shield sits in a little triangle.

And of course the new jersey paneling with less seams.

It also got rid of the toilet bowl collar for some teams. :lol:

Thankfully the changes aren't that drastic as I and a bunch of others in the thread just copped Elites with the code.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2017/05/22/nfl-jerseys-with-new-tailoring-template-begin-to-surface/

Just did some digging. That's basically what they will be. Vapor Elites basically. Flywire removal to adhere to Nike's new collar template. And now the shield sits in a little triangle.

And of course the new jersey paneling with less seams.

It also got rid of the toilet bowl collar for some teams. :lol:

Thankfully the changes aren't that drastic as I and a bunch of others in the thread just copped Elites with the code.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2017/05/22/nfl-jerseys-with-new-tailoring-template-begin-to-surface/

Repped for the link. I tried reading Nikes description and I feel like Nike be trying too hard to promote their products sometimes. Like instead of trying to be unique and all complex with their introduction of whatever they're trying to push out they should get straight to the point lmao.

But ehh it's cool I guess? I defiently prefer flywire on the collar though. I like the current elites with the different mesh sections. Pretty soon the jerseys are just going to be a super expensive Dri-fit shirt :nerd:

Repped for the link. I tried reading Nikes description and I feel like Nike be trying too hard to promote their products sometimes. Like instead of trying to be unique and all complex with their introduction of whatever they're trying to push out they should get straight to the point lmao.

But ehh it's cool I guess? I defiently prefer flywire on the collar though. I like the current elites with the different mesh sections. Pretty soon the jerseys are just going to be a super expensive Dri-fit shirt
nerd.gif
I got my limited vapor in last week and they're so much nicer than the prior elites. Without the mesh panels the jersey isnt as stiff and the collar fits normally. Def looking forward to the Elite version. 

I got my limited vapor in last week and they're so much nicer than the prior elites. Without the mesh panels the jersey isnt as stiff and the collar fits normally. Def looking forward to the Elite version. 

How's the number and lettering on the vapors?? Same as current limited? Any difference? Think I just mighty have to grab a Vapor for $75!

Last edited:
what's the difference between the vapor and speed machine limited? Colts don't have the vapor cut...

Would it be hard to strip a Elite name plate and put a new player?

Thinking about getting a Smith and turning it into a Buckner

Mail today. Ready for the season to start lol
I never buy the non sewn on jerseys but it was the only way to get these two with the sale going on. Will reorder a cooks elite when the new elites drop.

Back
Top Bottom