2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Im going to Sundays game if I get done my school work today.

Supposed to be going to some damn Phillies game on Saturday

I am loving what's been happening this playoff series so far. I feel like the team is growing as we go on. I never realized this starting lineup only played 10 games together throughout the season.

One thing I don't think we are giving credit too in terms of growth is the growth of Brown. He's still not good with X and Os, but he's been making the right adjustments in a timely matter, and has had the right pre-game strategies and wasn't afraid to change them.

That Boban, Jonah, Simmons lineup was a major head scratcher, old Brown would have left them in longer and maybe added TJ to the mix. New Brown took them off after 1.5 minutes.

Great defense leads to awesome offense

they playing with heart right now on both ends

Im going to Sundays game if I get done my school work today.

Supposed to be going to some damn Phillies game on Saturday
Rollins retirement night on Saturday?

My wife bought Phil’s tix for this Sunday like three weeks ago not realizing it was broad street and now sixers game too. I’m trying to unload and get sixers tix now. :lol:

I am loving what's been happening this playoff series so far. I feel like the team is growing as we go on. I never realized this starting lineup only played 10 games together throughout the season.

One thing I don't think we are giving credit too in terms of growth is the growth of Brown. He's still not good with X and Os, but he's been making the right adjustments in a timely matter, and has had the right pre-game strategies and wasn't afraid to change them.

That Boban, Jonah, Simmons lineup was a major head scratcher, old Brown would have left them in longer and maybe added TJ to the mix. New Brown took them off after 1.5 minutes.

Usually Brett would leave some dumb *** lineup in there that doesn’t work for like 5 minutes straight, now I’ve noticed he’ll take them off the floor quick if **** starts falling apart. Idk if it’s Monty, Jimmy or somebody else that’s made him make this change but I highly doubt he’s done it all on his own.

Brett just needs to keep the same rotations going and staggering these lineups. Jimmy at the backup PG has really opened things up and has made things easier for him. Minor thing, but I don’t like Tobias being the initiator of offense and forcing him to make reads. Let him get to his spot iso’d or in the post and let him get to work. Also, James ennis is hoopin, his toughness and feel for the game is really showing in this series

I see this game mostly as us giving the game away than the Raps actually winning it. We had plenty of chances to take it down the stretch but bad misses

9:18 - 2:07 we didnt have an actual bucket just 3pts off FTs

Playing thru joel towards the end hurt us big time especially if they said he wasnt 100% going into the game today

Jimmy buckets was cooking barely ran it thru him in that run besides maybe one or 2 plays

Horrible immune system my guess lol

But who knows could be cover up for the knee

I expect him to bounce back though in game 5

I’m not concerned whatsoever. It took 3/5 of our starters being trash plus all their starters to play good for them to get the W

I see this game mostly as us giving the game away than the Raps actually winning it. We had plenty of chances to take it down the stretch but bad misses

Yeah, if Embiid just made one more bucket (from the good looks he got doing his go to moves), then the game would have ended differently. Also Harris missed a wide open 3 at the end.

We lost the game, but it was hella close. I would also say that the Raps won it despite Siakim being injured so that's a bad look for us.

Yeah, if Embiid just made one more bucket (from the good looks he got doing his go to moves), then the game would have ended differently. Also Harris missed a wide open 3 at the end.

We lost the game, but it was hella close. I would also say that the Raps won it despite Siakim being injured so that's a bad look for us.
Nurse lucked into the big lineup due to the injury. It might backfire with Gasol playing 40 minutes today

This was a tough L. Really felt like they gave the game away and the energy just didn’t feel the same as game 3. Can’t believe embiid got sick at the worst time

He’s not sick. Dude was hungover. Idk how you guys are buying him getting violently ill again in a matter of a week.

Eh, I don’t care what the reason is for Embiid’s subpar performance but he’s played less than he’s been capable of in 3 out of the 4 games in this series. He considers himself unguardable and an MVP type of player, if he’s on the court he just needs to play better period.

He’s not sick. Dude was hungover. Idk how you guys are buying him getting violently ill again in a matter of a week.
Hungover sick same difference, he wasn’t out there playing with energy

He’ll get over it

Back
Top Bottom