2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

If Ben just played with a higher motor he’d be more forgiveable. He just gives off that vibe like he’s already accomplished and tries to play it cool all the time. Being fundamentally sound with his passing, dribbling, post ups, all that would go a long way. It ain’t even about the jumpshot, dude’s only offensive move is to awkwardly flail around and loft up a shot with his right hand. In semi transition he drives hard, turns his body to back down his guy and looks for someone to pass it too. It’s becoming rare to see him drive decisively and just put his head down.

I still got faith in Ben but he really needs to take a look at himself in the mirror this summer and level up. If he’s not at least attempting open jumpers to start next season, then I’m open to talking about trading him.

EEC75AE1-9929-465F-AAB2-45BF10D03474.jpeg

Embiid was at least trying. Ben was playing like he didn’t give a ****

When Embiid had the turnover when Ben took off down court like he was a wing not realizing he’s supposed to be a PG was all I needed to see. He doesn’t care

I think part of it is butler taking a lot of minutes running The 1, Ben has been just in cruise control. But that’s no excuse. Dude has no heart, I figured he would at least respond like he did game 2 vs the nets. But dude has no fire nor desire.

Dude had a red shirt year and to tell me he hasn’t tried to at least shoot the basketball. Dude has not improved on anything from last years playoffs.

Wip is hot right now. Ben slander all over

Now y’all see why I was harping so much for playing Fultz. He was flawed obviously but had a 15 ft jumper and could run a PnR with Embiid

Now watch him turn into form while Ben still shooting with the wrong hand and missing baby hooks

I think part of it is butler taking a lot of minutes running The 1, Ben has been just in cruise control. But that’s no excuse. Dude has no heart, I figured he would at least respond like he did game 2 vs the nets. But dude has no fire nor desire.

Dude had a red shirt year and to tell me he hasn’t tried to at least shoot the basketball. Dude has not improved on anything from last years playoffs.

Wip is hot right now. Ben slander all over

I think it's the opposite, Butler took PG minutes because Ben is borderline unplayable.

I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast this morning and as Bias as Bill is, he has a point:

Outside of passing, Ben has no real skill. He can't take anyone off the dribble, he obviously can't shoot, his post moves are far from consistent. He's just really fast, and stronger than most of his matchups (other than this one or vs the Bucks).

It's really an eye-opener to see him be a non-factor in this series. He only has himself to blame for that.

Now y’all see why I was harping so much for playing Fultz. He was flawed obviously but had a 15 ft jumper and could run a PnR with Embiid

Now watch him turn into form while Ben still shooting with the wrong hand and missing baby hooks

That avi is back |l

Ben gone to LA anyways, only a matter of time before he ask for a trade, Did we extend him? If not he’s definitely taking the QO and bouncing

:pimp:

Great to see the team play with some heart.

If we can get an average offensive performance from Joel and aggressive Ben in Game 7, I like our chances.

This is reminding me of 2001 when we went 7 against the raptors in conf semis and then went 7 against milwaukee. :lol: Cant believe that was almost 20 years ago..

This is reminding me of 2001 when we went 7 against the raptors in conf semis and then went 7 against milwaukee. :lol: Cant believe that was almost 20 years ago..
This time we got game 7 in Toronto. But yea that’s a long ways from that Tyrone Hill closeout

That was the year I discovered basketball and fell in love with the Sixers.

Back
Top Bottom