2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I don't see DeAndre being cool with coming off the bench but that would be great.

I can't believe that was the best deal the Knicks could've gotten for KP. I work with dudes from NY and they're sick :lol:.

Reading now that 40.9% of Matthews attempts this season have been catch and shoot 3s and he’s made 40.6 of those, I change my mind, sign him up.

Also with Brown experimenting with the Butler at PG and Embiid lineup, we can now replace TJ with Wes in that other unit that gave up the 15-0 run.

I see DeAndre most likely going back to LA to the Lakers if they don’t trade for AD.

Wes Matthews I would bet on either coming to Philly or the Lakers. Courtney Lee could also be an option.

We have that $4.5 million deal that we can offer free agents during this season that like nobody else can as well. So we’re gonna get somebody real good on the buyout market.

Best W of the year :pimp:

Probably the best game I’ve ever seen Ben play.

Can’t wait to see how Shamet and Bolden develop the next couple years.

5-2 so far on this tough schedule but could easily be 7-0 if PG doesn’t hit that game winner and JoJo plays in Denver.

Let’s get Wes already and take TJ out of the rotation.

:lol: true true :smokin

And yes to Matthews.

And If you can convince DJ to backup Embiid then hell yeah. Think he's got a couple friends on this squad too maybe they could convince him.

Any truth to the Sixers wanting Jrue?

Can any of you imagine how good this team would be if we had literally any other capable player out there with our starters other than the corpse of Wilson Chandler?

My brain hasn't really processed that W yet lol

I just saw the score this morning and i had to look at it a few times to make sure it wasn't a glitch. I saw how much Curry scored then how much Jimmy scored then looked at the score board again. I watched the highlights to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Lol

Wes is an upgrade to anything we have right now.
I would say yes, especially in the buyout Market where we wouldn't have to give up any assets.

I would rather keep our assets for someone like Jrue.

Work your magic Brand!

Also, Deandre seems to have a bit of an ego and cases about stats and money more than winning

I doubt he will want this role when he can start for other teams.

Damn i was going to put 200 on the moneyline too, but my coworker talked me out of it :smh:

That was probably the first game we were down at halftime only to take the commanding lead in the 3rd

Lineups aside, Brett is doing some good stuff w Point Jimmy and off ball Simmons

Now we just need another wing, preferably wes

According to a report from Sean Deveney of the Sporting News, the Sixers have expressed interest in acquiring Nikola Mirotic from the New Orleans Pelicans:

According to a league source, one team that has expressed interest in Mirotic is the Sixers, who have been eager to land a stretch-4 after having traded away Dario Saric in the Jimmy Butler package. New Orleans is seeking a first-round pick, and the Sixers have all their own first-rounders and a Miami first-rounder in 2021, plus an enormous stash of second-rounders: three (including Chicago’s) this year, three (including New York’s or Brooklyn’s) next year and four in 2021.

Elton pls

According to a report from Sean Deveney of the Sporting News, the Sixers have expressed interest in acquiring Nikola Mirotic from the New Orleans Pelicans:

According to a league source, one team that has expressed interest in Mirotic is the Sixers, who have been eager to land a stretch-4 after having traded away Dario Saric in the Jimmy Butler package. New Orleans is seeking a first-round pick, and the Sixers have all their own first-rounders and a Miami first-rounder in 2021, plus an enormous stash of second-rounders: three (including Chicago’s) this year, three (including New York’s or Brooklyn’s) next year and four in 2021.

Elton pls

He would be SO perfect for us. When is he supposed to be back from his injury though?

Man it might be the Wild Turkey talkin but man

Still hasn't fully registered that we beat the f'ing Warriors

Yeah they didn't have Klay but who cares? That team is still a cheat code without him.

All Star Biid and All Star Ben and co got up in em.

Ben prolly left the nuts hangin outta Kendall last night son on cloud nine.

Back
Top Bottom