2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

i'm in a small city and things fly out the the store just as fast as anywhere else

i thought for sure i would have it made having platinum accounts at champs and ftl but i've only won twice locally lol

Last edited:
the internet is the great equalizer excluding shopify sites and small boutiques with small stock. not the easiest way to go about it but with all the shenanigans that are in place not your shots as good as any

Again guys, buy now while the getting is good at 220 or so. These will be 500 in a couple years if trends prove right. Look what 2013 were before this release.

These are for sure jumping in price later on. We all know this release flooding pattern with Jordan 1s, resellers dumping pairs quickly for $200-$220 as usual. I can't say how high like $500, but no doubt $320+ sooner or later. First week of the bred toe 1s people were flipping for 240-260 max, it slowly started to be 280-300. Now for some of the smaller sizes on Stockx is now like $400. Obviously two different color ways which cant be truly comparable since "bred" anything gets slightly more sought after, even so....we know how this cycle goes.

These are for sure jumping in price later on. We all know this release flooding pattern with Jordan 1s, resellers dumping pairs quickly for $200-$220 as usual. I can't say how high like $500, but no doubt $320+ sooner or later. First week of the bred toe 1s people were flipping for 240-260 max, it slowly started to be 280-300. Now for some of the smaller sizes on Stockx is now like $400. Obviously two different color ways which cant be truly comparable since "bred" anything gets slightly more sought after, even so....we know how this cycle goes.
Bred toes were kind of anomaly. Everyone thought they’d be cake and slept, then release made everyone panic which drove up resell instantly.
These will take the black toe route-be real low for awhile then one day soon they’ll double at least.

yall also get all the snkr passes and such so it pans out

So? This is the new method to assign "wristbands" for pairs in OUR normal niketowns. We don't get more pairs because of snkrs pass.

So for those that keep crying that they don't get a snkrs pass in their city, go complain to Nike to open a nike store in your city. And if your city already has one, then tell them to release their pairs through snkrs pass and not FCFS or wristbands.

Shadows aren’t gonna be $260-280 until maybe after summer time but yes considering they are part of the holy trinity, stop overthinking and just cop a pair now while the price is low
All it will take is 3 months down the line somebody hype wearing them and bazinga $300.

I doubled up on the black toes on release day because they are my favorite 1s and wanted to double up on these because regret not doubling up on the royals because I rock them so much and don't want the same dilemma with the shadows

run on sentence alert
siren.gif

Stop it. Yall get everything and the most quantities in the country. You get multiple tries at releases via SNKRS pass and other stuff too. I understand demand and population is high but the sneaker industry takes care of yall. I don't feel sorry for yall at all and never will. Oh not to mention you can take relatively short drives to other cities too and cop. smh.

There are so much things wrong in your comment, it's ridiculous. Do you know how many people live in NYC that are into sneakers? How many people from surrounding states that also LURK and leech into our product #s? Hope you know snkrs pass is the new way nike is giving our wristbands to our niketowns. And you say "short drives", what short drives! It takes me 45-50 mins to get out of manhattan on subway!

I would have gotten way more pairs if I was back in Phoenix becauses SO many places still do FCFS. There's plenty of cities like this that are the real gems.

Kickstore only showing 14 and 15 size left....ugh
I was in there when link was up. Carted an 11 and stuck....mid week i may just have to bite the bullet and hit up stock x. Damn

Kickstore only showing 14 and 15 size left....ugh
I was in there when link was up. Carted an 11 and stuck....mid week i may just have to bite the bullet and hit up stock x. Damn

Same, got through to 'confirm and pay' and got hit with the 'You can not process your order. Please contact us.' Not that $210 is that great of a deal anyways. StockX cheaper for me with discount. Just liked thought of coming from a retailer vs. StockX

SMH

There are so much things wrong in your comment, it's ridiculous. Do you know how many people live in NYC that are into sneakers? How many people from surrounding states that also LURK and leech into our product #s? Hope you know snkrs pass is the new way nike is giving our wristbands to our niketowns. And you say "short drives", what short drives! It takes me 45-50 mins to get out of manhattan on subway!

I would have gotten way more pairs if I was back in Phoenix becauses SO many places still do FCFS. There's plenty of cities like this that are the real gems.

Man I don't feel like dissecting this but like I said before...at least NYC gets the opportunity. There's numerous highly populated areas that don't even get a shot! Their's numerous majors cities that don't even have an Adidas Store or Nike store. NYC can save the complaining. You guys are good. I'm done. That's my last reply on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom