2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Several pairs of Shadows to be had a little above or even at retail with the eBay code PMAY4TH. Resellers over did it with these. After market is flooded like crazy.

upload_2018-5-4_12-8-0.png

So many Shadows on StockX in a 9.5 .... price slowly coming back down to under $200. Waiting to pounce when it's a bit closer to retail.

Got my pair a few weeks ago, finally had time to lace them up and really look at them. Man... Just really happy with these. Both consistent with the tumbled leather and buttery soft. I think I like them more than my royals
IMG_2056.JPG

Do you have a strategy for deciding when to pull based on number of pairs you see on secondary market? Trying to figure one out for myself.
Not really because in the long run.., the $20-30 I’d be saving wouldn’t matter much to me when they are selling for $400+
So for me, it’s more of a “when I’m ready to throw some money away for a while.”

Not really because in the long run.., the $20-30 I’d be saving wouldn’t matter much to me when they are selling for $400+
So for me, it’s more of a “when I’m ready to throw some money away for a while.”

That makes a ton of sense, appreciate your insight thank u.

So many Shadows on StockX in a 9.5 .... price slowly coming back down to under $200. Waiting to pounce when it's a bit closer to retail.

200 is a good range most sellers won’t dip below that. At that point they selling at a loss.

I say take the 200-220 and be done with it.

I’m about to cash out on some clays for 220.

Back
Top Bottom