These toddler sizes are moving fast
Poor kids taking L’s at such a young age :lol:
I got cart jacked on a size 10c
My nephew isn’t gonna be happy about that lol

Wow!
These toddler sizes are moving fast
Poor kids taking L’s at such a young age :lol:
I got cart jacked on a size 10c

thirst is too real. i tapped out and pulled the trigger off someone on FB for $77 invoice shipped.

thirst is too real. i tapped out and pulled the trigger off someone on FB for $77 invoice shipped.

I passed on the NDC release
Now I’m regretting it
It’s all good tho
Little man has some 6’s and spacejam 11’s on deck
Right now he’s rocking some blue suede 12’s

So glad I bailed on my Flyknit Shadow 1s lol. They looked like cheap fishnet. Especially at retail it was like $190+ from NDC and even tho my plans on leather Shadow release day got messed up I just got a StockX pair for only 10 more than those cheap flyknit ones at retail lol. Proof that patience pays even when things go wrong :D

I had a 180 bid on stockx thinking maybe someone might bite and after they announced restock on fnl for tomorrow, someone bit right away. Got the email that bid was accepted like 5 min after fnl posted restock! Resellers be sweating. Was going to try for FNl tomorrow but guess not anymore.

I had a 180 bid on stockx thinking maybe someone might bite and after they announced restock on fnl for tomorrow, someone bit right away. Got the email that bid was accepted like 5 min after fnl posted restock! Resellers be sweating. Was going to try for FNl tomorrow but guess not anymore.

after shipping, it would come out to like 180 anyways

after shipping, it would come out to like 180 anyways

Exactly...so I’m not really upset about it. After shipping it’s about 193. I figured retail plus tax is about 175. I can live with 18 over retail which is why I bid 180 but I was just kicking myself for not taking down the bid earlier and trying for the restock tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom