2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

thanks for the input but I rather get it off stockX. Than ebay cause I'm not sure if its real or fake/gm. then I got to create a fourm just to get validation that its legit

Trying to time the bottom on these for that second pair. Tried to do that with the 2016 Black Toes and that didn't work out too well...:rolleyes

I still dont understand why these "flopped".... planning on doubling up for sure like I did with the royals... classics in my book!

thanks for the input but I rather get it off stockX. Than ebay cause I'm not sure if its real or fake/gm. then I got to create a fourm just to get validation that its legit

eBay is really not as bad as it is made out to be from a buyer's standpoint. So many good deals to be had but the uncertainty gets the best of us.

If you see a good price on something look at the seller's ratings and credentials. Ask questions and request more photo angles. If they want your business the seller will be as transparent as possible. I'd also say creating a legit check thread is well worth saving some money. The legit check thread has been clutch for me on several occasions!

Whats your target price?

Believe it or not I had a chance to pick up a pair a little below retail shipped with the last eBay promo they just had. I've got several Shadows in my size in my watch queue and these aren't selling off very quick at all. I'm holding out for a larger eBay promo and the hope that for the sake of competitive marketing resellers have come down a little more when and/if that promo does hit.

I'm giving it until Memorial Day since major codes and sales usually render themselves around the holidays. If that doesn't go down as planned I'll just go ahead and bite at the best price under $220 which I'm confident will be available.

down the line these would def go up. but if you buying with the purpose of flipping the shoe the next day. good luck with that.

I was hype for these but I wasn’t as impressed with my pair. Will probably let mine go but I wish I would’ve just waited and doubled up on Katrina’s

While the price is low, y'all should try to find a nice pair if you not satisfied with what you have... I can assure you there are pairs out there that are really nice and soft to the touch. Literally every panel on this pair is nice - go get 'em before it's too late!
20180507_211402.jpg

So, i walk in my local Nike Outlet just to buy a few t-shirts and use a 20% extra off coupon before the end of it's validity and i end up, obviously, browsing the 50% off shelves of sneakers.

I was trying on a pair of History of Flight 13 for 66€ (+- 70 USD) when one of the kids of the store asks me if i would like to see some 1's that they just got back from the customer.

I said, why not, show me what you got.

So, here he comes with a pair of Shadows:

P_20180508_134324.jpg

I check them all around and the quality is pretty consistent for the pair. No problem whatsoever except the Nike Tag on the tongue that seems to overlap a bit to the front and a bit of the letters that should stay in the back part the tongue is visible upfront.

Sem_T_tulo.png

I actually looked for the same problem on Instagram and i've notices a few pairs with the same situation and / or with the opposite occurring. Meaning, the Nike front Tag being a bit too far back.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gabkoost/?hl=pt

Anyway, they were retail and i had the 20% off Coupon. Got them for 120, SIZE 9.5. Couldn't pass on them. If someone returned them for such little thing, well, THANK YOU DUDE!

nice come up at the outlet. but how come the nike air tab on the tongue is low? maybe its the angle. I thought the nike air was suppouse to be at the top of the tongue or slightly lower from there

ohh sheeeet I just noticed that. I read the first paragraph and then I got captivated with the photos. lolololol then I saw the tag. gotcha loolool

Anyway, they were retail and i had the 20% off Coupon. Got them for 120, SIZE 9.5. Couldn't pass on them. If someone returned them for such little thing, well, THANK YOU DUDE!

Holy cow, nice score. I'd never think of checking an outlet for these, but maybe it's worth a shot.

I missed out on Shadows at release, and hesitated to pay over retail...I figured that ship had sailed. But now I'm beginning to think I have a good chance to pick them up without paying a resale premium. Out of all the AJ1s I've missed on recently, this is the colorway I'd most like to own.

Holy cow, nice score. I'd never think of checking an outlet for these, but maybe it's worth a shot.

I missed out on Shadows at release, and hesitated to pay over retail...I figured that ship had sailed. But now I'm beginning to think I have a good chance to pick them up without paying a resale premium. Out of all the AJ1s I've missed on recently, this is the colorway I'd most like to own.

Looking for returned pairs at the outlet is a long shot. That guy just got lucky lol. Also the “premium resell” on these right now is not high at all if you really want a pair.

Looking for returned pairs at the outlet is a long shot. That guy just got lucky lol. Also the “premium resell” on these right now is not high at all if you really want a pair.

Yeah, you're right. Looks like my size (9) is going for $200 on StockX, so the resale premium is $40. Not too bad. The closer to retail, the better, but I can deal with $40. Near release (mid-April), they were going for $250-ish, which I found tough to swallow.

Yeah, you're right. Looks like my size (9) is going for $200 on StockX, so the resale premium is $40. Not too bad. The closer to retail, the better, but I can deal with $40. Near release (mid-April), they were going for $250-ish, which I found tough to swallow.

$30 premium if you’re counting would be taxes at retail.

Back
Top Bottom