2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Shaq and Duncan would tell you Lebron is ahead of them.

But we're really splitting hairs when discussing #2-8.

Lebron is my #2. Far from the #1
subjective list are subjective.
i think this era is watered down but thats just my opinion. lebron is the best overrall player ive seen start to finish imo but just not a fan , can stand the way he carries himself on the court
. as mexicans would say " me cae gordo"

Trippin. She could sit on my face after a 12 hour work day
well yeah, i wouldn't want to see her face if i could avoid it.

But she;s better to listen to then these other females in sports who have jobs because of their looks though. I'll give her that

i watch rick and morty and bojack but those are adult animation. not really intended for kids. i think he talking bout family cartoons.

Ricky and morty and bojack, definitely

But other stuff I could say kids of a certain age should enjoy.. and teen titan is supposedly good too

Reading comprehension? You said he's 6-8 all time. Putting Duncan ahead of LeBron is crazy, that's just hate. Shaq is funny too.

I've never been able to put players that I didn't see high above people I did see but it's cool, you hate LeBron.

5 rings (5-1 in Finals)
3 Finals MVPs
2 MVPS (back to back)
Never missed the playoffs
15x All Star
15x All defensive team
15x All NBA
ROY
Never ring chased.

Nothing crazy about that at all. The perimeter bias is strong. Tim, Kareem, Magic and Shaq literally have the best resumes next to Jordan. Kobe too (even though I think Bron is slightly better).

Yes...I hate Bron. But me thinking he’s the 6th best player ever isn’t crazy. I just don’t see him how you do :lol:. That’s not hate that’s reason.

or at least make it so you cant slide under a guy after he has already jumped.

That's the rule right now, no? Either way, I hate it. It's a bang-bang play that is often miscalled and cannot be reviewed. It's not even a basketball play. The worst is when bigs do it.

The man in your avi would average 50 ppg if they took away charging

I mean, it's not like anyone attempts to take a charge on him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom