2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Hi guys! What are the possibilities of these to restock? I was unable to purchase a pair on release day due to financial obligations.

I had the previous pair but sold them due to the pinkish color of the ”infrared”. I had those .5 size down, does the same apply for the 2019 pair?

Thanks

Silver Jeans co for me. I’m an old head so I don’t do tight or baggy anymore and they are a nice balance

i rock levis alot and most of mine are 511s and 512s. got 2 pairs of 501s but theyre meeeh imo. but the pair that fits me the beeeest is the 1 pair of black 508s i have. so good. too bad they discontinued 508s. i think 511 or 512 was the replacement, but doesnt fit the same.

Unless u got tree trunk legs 511 or nothing. Those other fits got y’all lookin like you’re on the way to Home Depot to build a deck. Minus whale cop monarchs and a Patagonia vest while you’re at it.

Unless u got tree trunk legs 511 or nothing. Those other fits got y’all lookin like you’re on the way to Home Depot to build a deck. Minus whale cop monarchs and a Patagonia vest while you’re at it.

Going to Home Depot to build a deck is supposed to be an insult? Interesting. I'd rather someone think that of me, than think I'm on my way to an Ariana Grande concert. But to each their own.

I would think a new way to combat fakes. I know i read some of nikes newer gear has gone to unique rfids for this in particular.

So if you were to switch a pair of shoes from one box to another because it’s beat up and return them to Nike would they say something since the numbers don’t match?

Going to Home Depot to build a deck is supposed to be an insult? Interesting. I'd rather someone think that of me, than think I'm on my way to an Ariana Grande concert. But to each their own.

Home Depot is actually one of my favorite stores. But you won’t catch me in relaxed fit dad Levi’s. Lmao @ Ariana grande concert

Levi’s?

750C9012-75F2-4DD9-841F-5B6027CF11DE.gif
ipad_46950c9d1a0257dcf8bf20c87f6764a85a68e00b4045c.jpg

i rock levis alot and most of mine are 511s and 512s. got 2 pairs of 501s but theyre meeeh imo. but the pair that fits me the beeeest is the 1 pair of black 508s i have. so good. too bad they discontinued 508s. i think 511 or 512 was the replacement, but doesnt fit the same.
i tried to go back to my 508s and felt ridiculous. Its weird how that works. All of that extra material at the bottom annoyed tf out of me.

btw, were on page 541 guys heh

This thread cracks me up daily, I hope it just keeps on going. Now we're on jeans again? :lol:
I guess I'd fall into the "NT denim" crew. I buy mostly BR jeans, and lately I've resurrected my '90s/early 2000s favorite, Mavi. I used to buy the latter in Nordstrom for years but they stopped carrying them ages ago. Can still order direct online from the company. I've got some slim fit pairs, and some tapered-ish pairs, but personally I'm still most comfortable in relaxed fit jeans. I went to HS and college in the '90s; I laugh now at just how baggy we used to rock everything, and I'm not looking for a return to that, but my "era" DNA doesn't allow me to wear skinny pants. It just looks flat ridiculous to me. Hell, I can barely stand to wear any kind of cuffs on sweatpants to this day. I actually like the way most of my Jordans and Nikes look when they ARE covered up some by my pants. God I got old fast LOL

I'm not sure that it does. Isn't it usually the guys wearing skin-tight girl jeans that mock people wearing normal/loose jeans? So that's why he compared the two.

Last edited:
This is normal? My 6’s are stashed away and I can’t dig em out. But where da F. did that red come from?
255F6250-C573-48E4-BE46-3317C19880A3.png
6B960462-BE4B-460E-941A-7E0DC6F3D257.png

Back
Top Bottom