2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Since we are on the topic of denim, I’ll say anyone who is male and who rocks skinny jeans has taken an automatic L, regardless of what is on their feet. I don’t care how popular they are. Skinny jeans are epic fail.

On the other hand, 90’s baggy jeans aren’t the way to go either. It was cool in high school but it ain’t cool for grown men in their 30’s and 40’s.

I rock loose fit jeans that are somewhere between. Brand doesn’t matter much to me as long as they look good.

These 6’s run tts imo. Size 11 every Jordan every time. The IV might be the only exception where I I may go up a .5 size.

This is a jean thread? My bad for mentioning infrareds

the point of this post was to what?.....u irked nobody acknowledged your post from 3 hours ago? that was only 3 posts ago. u acting like your post got buried 3 pages back due to jean talk.

our bad for not giving you attention.

ZomboMeme 05032019094837.jpg

Shoes almost 30 years old. What more do you want to be said

obviously this thread needs more pics of the shoe, talk about contrast heels, rants about how some insignificant flaw totally ruins the shoes and your childhood memories of Michael Jordan, slander against the 2014 pair, real old heads talking about how these don't compare to the 2000 pair, boasts about how the 5th pair was copped, and gentry smack talk.

Back
Top Bottom