2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Would 5 pairs be excessive? Lol
Posted in the Carmine thread but might as well here.

5FB8D10B-3933-4506-819F-24C16E1D7810.jpeg

Both pairs still DS unfortunately. I had intended to bust em out for my last final of the semester, channel some of that '91 finals energy, however corona happened so they're still sitting on ice. |l

Quick (not so quick) story about this pair: So last year when these released I copped my inevitable two pairs (favorite shoe next to spacejams). Got one at Champs and can’t remember how it worked out but ended up having to grab my second pair off of StockX reluctantly. While I never liked to admit it, the pair I received from SX never quite sat well with me. I didn’t really doubt the “authenticity” per say but they came in flawed af (excessive glue stains, questionable craftsmanship at best, weird shape, 0 heel contrast, damaged box etc.) and it bothered the hell out of me from the time I received them lol. As prices started to rise and pairs started to dry up I’d try to convince my self that they were ok and keep in them collection but deep down I never felt like I truly had two pairs of the 2019 BlK/Infrared 6, which for me, was unacceptable.

Fast forward to a lil over a week ago I finally got the courage to get rid of them and sold them back to SX. Followed that and took the plunge of copping a pair off of EBay (had to pay lil more $) which gave me another set of anxiety, praying to God that I don’t receive an even worse pair or even worse than that an all out FAKE pair! The seller had 100% feedback and all the clues that checked out but I was still nervous that I’d get screwed. Welp I finally got the shoe in and man when I say this man sent me a perfect pair of infrareds! They look 100x better than what SX sent me and on par with my Champs pair. Apparently they came from Nice Kicks? which is dope and makes me feel even better! Best of all they have just the right “heel contrast” that I was looking for. Shout out Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ (RIP). Very pleased with these :pimp:.
D1F40386-B915-4C18-95FD-5B6C9AF4D87E.jpeg
DA5FE8B6-DECC-47E1-9F7E-803605B5C451.jpeg

Quick (not so quick) story about this pair: So last year when these released I copped my inevitable two pairs (favorite shoe next to spacejams). Got one at Champs and can’t remember how it worked out but ended up having to grab my second pair off of StockX reluctantly. While I never liked to admit it, the pair I received from SX never quite sat well with me. I didn’t really doubt the “authenticity” per say but they came in flawed af (excessive glue stains, questionable craftsmanship at best, weird shape, 0 heel contrast, damaged box etc.) and it bothered the hell out of me from the time I received them lol. As prices started to rise and pairs started to dry up I’d try to convince my self that they were ok and keep in them collection but deep down I never felt like I truly had two pairs of the 2019 BlK/Infrared 6, which for me, was unacceptable.

Fast forward to a lil over a week ago I finally got the courage to get rid of them and sold them back to SX. Followed that and took the plunge of copping a pair off of EBay (had to pay lil more $) which gave me another set of anxiety, praying to God that I don’t receive an even worse pair or even worse than that an all out FAKE pair! The seller had 100% feedback and all the clues that checked out but I was still nervous that I’d get screwed. Welp I finally got the shoe in and man when I say this man sent me a perfect pair of infrareds! They look 100x better than what SX sent me and on par with my Champs pair. Apparently they came from Nice Kicks? which is dope and makes me feel even better! Best of all they have just the right “heel contrast” that I was looking for. Shout out Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ (RIP). Very pleased with these :pimp:.

That's what I hate about buying from StockX, you don't know what kind of pair you're going to get. Glad you got a good pair! Can you LC my pair? It's the post above yours.

That's what I hate about buying from StockX, you don't know what kind of pair you're going to get. Glad you got a good pair! Can you LC my pair? It's the post above yours.

Those honestly look legit to me bro. Two sticker tags on the box. One from a Footstore and the other from stadium goods. I’d say those are 1000% legit. Wouldn’t stress it. In other words they look to be the opposite of fake. Hope this helps.

I concur. nice pair and nice photos.

My second pair is still in the box that I received them from StockX. I’ve been looking at all the shoes I still have deadstock, including the 2018 11s.

Can I trust StockX to be legit in general?
You can generally trust that every now and then a fake might slip through. Percentage wise the majority of stuff is going to be ok, but no system is perfect. Goat from what I understand is a little more reliable but I think they might charge a little more.

Last edited:
It all has to do with storing. Silica packets help a lot with clear sole shoes. Not too many but just one or two in the box

That Contrast :wow:. UNBELIEVABLE. What's the date code on those?

Can I trust StockX to be legit in general?

I think overall it's safe. However, just think if they were to make the claim, "it's impossible for fakes to pass our system". That's not a valid claim.

Therefore, inspect your pair thoroughly when it arrives.

You should be able to tell by touching it.
Yeah its a rip in the suede. The material is indented. StockX Sent me a label for a return and review. Said they will charge me 14$ if they find no issue with it. If they find an issue I get a full refund. Also gave me a 40$ coupon. Guess its better than nothing.

Yeah its a rip in the suede. The material is indented. StockX Sent me a label for a return and review. Said they will charge me 14$ if they find no issue with it. If they find an issue I get a full refund. Also gave me a 40$ coupon. Guess its better than nothing.

$40 coupon wow that’s really good.

Back
Top Bottom