2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I just want to know if these are more comfortable than those last brick of a retro. If not i'll pass.

Ya that's the biggest concern really. The shoe looks great but is it comfortable. That's part of the reason why I only wore my 2014s twice. I wear my Olympics all the time they mad comfy
15485576352522025924393.jpg

Under the insoles of my Diffused 6s, same old cardboard trash, and in terms of comfort their not all that.
I dont think there will be much of a difference in terms of comfort between the Diffused & Infra.

I will say, materials on uppers of those is good..

I stopped collecting and wearing retro Jordans for a number of years.

Basically from the mid / late 2000’s all the way up until 2015 with the better quality remastered retros.

Can someone fill me in on what was so trash about the 2014 VI release? Color? Comfort? Shape?
looking at my 2014 pair its pretty dope. i like um. all vi will be uncomfortable for the most part because of the stiff midsole and cardboard underneath the insole

i just put a sofsole insole in mine and they good

the toe is stiff as **** though

Under the insoles of my Diffused 6s, same old cardboard trash, and in terms of comfort their not all that.
I dont think there will be much of a difference in terms of comfort between the Diffused & Infra.

i wonder why they do this?

i always thought for stability but also maybe so the midsole paint wont crack?

i dont remember my 2000 feeling hard but then again the paint did crack

Havent followed this thread so sorry if oosted before. Local fl here in australia put this out early by accident.

573DF1DA-2AA5-4FCE-8571-2BD70C99696E.jpeg
5485517F-94ED-4AA4-9A8B-FF68E1098775.jpeg
49DD1FB7-757A-4145-868A-33170CEA90EA.jpeg

Those pants are pretty nice. I’ll have to keep an eye out for those pants. I picked up a Vi shirt yesterday that was already out.

Gotta expand your horizons. Online is so much easier i.e. snkrs app. No tax. Same price as out store quick shipping. Easy return/refund
I tend to prefer getting the pair in hand same day. Also, I’ve had a package theft problem at my residence. There’s other options of course, but in store is always Plan A for me.

Havent followed this thread so sorry if oosted before. Local fl here in australia put this out early by accident.

573DF1DA-2AA5-4FCE-8571-2BD70C99696E.jpeg
5485517F-94ED-4AA4-9A8B-FF68E1098775.jpeg
49DD1FB7-757A-4145-868A-33170CEA90EA.jpeg
That shirt is kind of lame but I wouldnt mind having all these Tinker sketches blown up and framed for my studio. That would be dope wall art.

According to MJO23DAN the OGs had cardboard too, or what Nike called texon ecosole 80. Not sure why Nike decided to use this in the originals, and why they continue to use it.

Against the Lakers I thought, was his toe screwed up for the all star game?
No. I thought it was in the philly and la series. Really dont know when the toe injury happened. Just remember them cutting the toe box to release pressure on it during the finals. 6s are really average in comfort overall any way at best.

Last edited:
Its kind of cool that Tinker elected to release basically the same design between the 7 and 6 but chose to make the emphasis of the new air jordan basically just a futuristic feeling/performance version of the prior one.

Like, the Air Jordan 6 was B.C.
and the Air Jordan 7 was A.D.

The 7 release was boring at the time from an outside perspective but when you put them on you probably understood what the big deal/change was.

Back
Top Bottom