2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just missed that SNKRS restock by seconds. Had it in my cart, being frantic I forgot my password. Dunno why the purchase didn't just go straight thru insttead of prompting me for a password. *sigh*

I'm GONNA get these Infrareds, champ. Just not going the way I need it to.

They still got like 3 sizes of NRG pony hair/purple 6s on the SNKRS app if anyone's in need....

10, 10.5, 11

Screenshot_2019-03-03-15-34-43-1.png

It really be like that sometimes.....like seriously?.....but hey whatever they feel like wearing

67AEADA5-C64F-46AA-9C97-D8F7257636A6.jpeg
C90D136B-04CC-4736-B6D2-E6DC66230C43.png
We all have a different interpretation of baggy. All I have to say is this sneaker and the 1s look better with the jeans tucked into the sneaker. I have a prime example of person who executed that well,Kanye West.
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/kanye-west-air-jordans/

I wouldnt go the baggy route cause I don’t like that excess jean material. Check exhibit b Young Jeezy looks like extra fat. I want that sleek look

Last edited:
I’ll take baggie over that skin tight pants you kids are wearing.
Walking around looking like your pants are painted on :lol:

It's like the kids are wearing their younger and smaller siblings' pants instead of the other way around where the younger siblings are wearing their older and bigger siblings' pants.

In order to do this just lace them normally and tuck the lace lock and the laces within the pouch? I’m trying to do this with my second pair.
i just slide it to a comfortable setting without knotting them and bunch them underneath the lock so that the lock sits above them . I just basically moved things around until the jumpman looked good.

I think 512's replaced the 541's since they discontinued the 541's, but I was told they fit different. I'll check em out...

They discontinued the 541?

trust me, go check out some 512s

I’ll try. I’m built like a running back so 541 give me that happy medium of a clean fitted look but the ability to break and move without discomfort :lol:

They discontinued the 541?

I’ll try. I’m built like a running back so 541 give me that happy medium of a clean fitted look but the ability to break and move without discomfort :lol:
They're pretty comfortable depending on which you get. The black ones don't stretch like the normal blue Jean variants

Back
Top Bottom