2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I thought about playing ball in my infrareds tonight but ultimately decided not to because I was too afraid theyd get scuffed or stepped on lol. I typically don’t play in any of my retros but I think these would be great to play in. I usually just play in a pair of my 33s because they’re perfect on court. I decided to switch it up though and played in my BM 5’s and loved it!!

I thought about playing ball in my infrareds tonight but ultimately decided not to because I was too afraid theyd get scuffed or stepped on lol. I typically don’t play in any of my retros but I think these would be great to play in. I usually just play in a pair of my 33s because they’re perfect on court. I decided to switch it up though and played in my BM 5’s and loved it!!

Before you do, swap the insoles and don't wear low-cut socks! Drive safely lol

Anybody tried using mink oil or leather lotion for the heel part of the shoes so that it looks like the OG?

Anybody tried using mink oil or leather lotion for the heel part of the shoes so that it looks like the OG?
One guy did but that's it. Most of us heel advocates were pleased with these so altering them ended up being unnecessary.
IMG_20190220_220300_428.jpg

Pair number 2 from StockX came in and while they aren’t as perfectly flush as pair 1, I’m thrilled to have another. I plan to seriously wear the first pair down to 1991 levels (back when kids just beat their shoes down), and ultimately end up doing housework in them and stuff.

Those were the days! Every day when I got off the bus I had to go in and take off my “school shoes” and then put on my “play shoes” aka last year’s school shoes... then I could go play outside awhile before having to come do homework

I remember my original aj8 aquas were so worn that they were like “furry” almost. I had worn the finish off the durabuck and exposed the white cottony stuff. Beaters son! Lol

Back
Top Bottom