2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
lost count how many girls i’ve slayed from shopping at target.

59C7C525-A22C-4E9D-B33F-BF1CC84B00F8.gif

I"m very pinky with toilet paper
I likes me kirkland paper from costco
It's priced right and has the right amount of softness

I just read the last page or 2 and man I must be super old cause I can't believe people are trashing on anyone who shops at target (or anywhere else). I won't ever look down on anyone just because they get clothes at target or walmart, etc. But then again I'm not in high school anymore like some of ya'll so maybe my answer is a little bias lol. All this " swag" Style" "fashion" crap gets mad lame when you get older, trust me, some of the coolest people and most successful people probably have $10 outfits from non-cool shopping spots. With that said, no knock on anyone who likes to dress nicely ....I don't want to start a debate with someone lecturing me how their cool clothes "express their creativity" blah blah :lol:

I just read the last page or 2 and man I must be super old cause I can't believe people are trashing on anyone who shops at target (or anywhere else). I won't ever look down on anyone just because they get clothes at target or walmart, etc. But then again I'm not in high school anymore like some of ya'll so maybe my answer is a little bias lol. All this " swag" Style" "fashion" crap gets mad lame when you get older, trust me, some of the coolest people and most successful people probably have $10 outfits from non-cool shopping spots. With that said, no knock on anyone who likes to dress nicely ....I don't want to start a debate with someone lecturing me how their cool clothes "express their creativity" blah blah :lol:
People think too hard about fashion. Im glad I wasnt one of those. The "tryhards" always get dogged the most. Trust me.

Ain’t nothing wrong with shopping for new clothes at target, but its not like were going to shop for clothes at the goodwill for used clothes.

Some of you probably still live with your parents not paying any rent / helping out with the mortgage. Once you start disciplining your financial responsibilities shopping at target for clothes may not be impressive. But if your in your late 20s, early 30s with a decent living situation like a house / apartment you already set the bar high for yourself amongst your peers who still freeloading off mommy and daddy. That’s more impressive than pair kicks you will stink up after wear em.

Plus you can walk naked inside your own crib if your into that sort of thing, especially with a shorty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom