2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
$125 for a t shirt is a rip off no matter who sells it. However, you can definitely find good quality name brand clothes for much less than retail if you know how to shop... and it will last. Honestly these shoes are the biggest rip off as far as quality/price goes.

amen. we can allll agree jordans r a ripoff lol.

$125 for a t shirt is a rip off no matter who sells it. However, you can definitely find good quality name brand clothes for much less than retail if you know how to shop... and it will last. Honestly these shoes are the biggest rip off as far as quality/price goes.
I was about to say, paying a little extra for an identical shirt with a little better quality & a name brand isn't far off from paying $200 for a pair of Jordans vs identical $50 UAs. Just sayin, we're all guilty of paying a premium for a brand.

That being said, the fit is the most important thing imo. If it fits right & looks decent, then do you.

there are soooooooooooo many tryhard kids out there nowadays walking around allll surpreme'd up from head to toe, with the gucci or lv backpack etc looking DUMB ASF. we all know the type. outfit is equal to a luxury car payment tho.

i can put together a target/walmart fit that looks better, for $10,000 less. and dont talk to me about quality if you cop alotta jordans :lol:

and b4 any1 assumes, cause theres always gonna be the one guy who thinks hes smart, no i dont shop at target that much. costco has all my needs covered for the most part. when you own your first crib, costco is your friend. but i wouldnt talk down on anybody who buys clothes at walmart/target etc. to each his own.

counting.jpg

Haven't received mine either

Curious what payment method did you use?

They took the money out of my account on Feb 20th and they are still holding on to my funds. Damn near an entire month.

Every time I call I get the same 3-5 business day to process bs.

Its safe to say this will be the LAST TIME I order from FA and them other sites.

Soooooo cats really shopping for outfits at Target?! After buying $190 shoes?

Nah man. Underclothes and maybe work clothes, but are cats REALLY at the club/lounge with a Target outfit and some Infrared 6s?!

Man I can no longer justify buying a tee for anything above 30 and even that seems a lot haha. and jackets and jeans above 40-60. I Don't like wearing big a** logos either. Most of my tees are the $10 blank ones from h&m.

I have a pair of jeans from true religion that I got tailored to fit perfectly, I can't get myself to throw them on because of the big a** horseshoe on the pockets. That's 300 dollars gone that were never worth it.
I mean to each their own but as I get older I realise that ain't nobody really checking on how much you spend on your clothes.

2:25 pretty relatable and funny AF

Curious what payment method did you use?

They took the money out of my account on Feb 20th and they are still holding on to my funds. Damn near an entire month.

Every time I call I get the same 3-5 business day to process bs.

Its safe to say this will be the LAST TIME I order from FA and them other sites.

PayPal and still no refund.
What did you use? I dont recall if it was already started.

Yup definitely the last time. I'm glad I didn't go with them on release day. Already had them carted.

That's why you get the basics first, Polos never go out of style, for example... I rarely ride trends, so that ugly *** bedazzled TR jeans were never cool to me. I'm not even a fan of heavily distressed denim... people walking around with their knee caps out looking like they just escaped a pitbull look silly to me.

Last edited:
One of my regrets in life was that I spent so much money on clothing when I could’ve just bought a nice fit from an old navy, some Levi’s, pair them with my kicks and call it a day.

These days that what I do these. But the same color jeans in multiples, old navy basic t shirts. I cut my spending in half.

I tell kids that it’s cool to rock some supreme or whatever name brand you like here and there etc but invest in basics. You’ll thank yourself later.

One of my regrets in life was that I spent so much money on clothing when I could’ve just bought a nice fit from an old navy, some Levi’s, pair them with my kicks and call it a day.

These days that what I do these. But the same color jeans in multiples, old navy basic t shirts. I cut my spending in half.

I tell kids that it’s cool to rock some supreme or whatever name brand you like here and there etc but invest in basics. You’ll thank yourself later.

Exactly this ..

The homies and the fam always trip out on the fact that I have like 5 of the same jeans and all plain black ts...90 percent of the time I'm wearing a pain black t. Easy...
Most expensive thing in my fit are my shoes.

Unless we talking formal Wear.. Then that's a whole different thing?

Exactly this ..

The homies and the fam always trip out on the fact that I have like 5 of the same jeans and all plain black ts...90 percent of the time I'm wearing a pain black t. Easy...
Most expensive thing in my fit are my shoes.

Unless we talking formal Wear.. Then that's a whole different thing?

Yeah formal yeah you gotta come correct if you want to make a good impression. But even then you don’t gotta break the bank. :lol:

But yeah man, the foot wear is my expensive pieces, and even now I’m buying less. I had about 60-70 pairs of kicks last year and now I’m at 24. Quality > quantity.

But I just do what mark zuckerburg and Steve Jobs do. Wear the same ****, less time spent on what I’m wearing.

i pretty much wear what i wore 10 years ago. i just wear nicer versions. because there's a difference between a pair of APCs and a pair of Uniqlo jeans. but i find it funny folks will spend a crap load on shoes when everything else will be from target. priorities, i guess!

but kevin hart is right. the vast majority of people will not be able to tell what you're wearing (or care), but they'll know what shoes your rocking.

Last edited:

These days that what I do these. But the same color jeans in multiples, old navy basic t-shirts. I cut my spending in half.

That's real right there. I have some nice stuff but most of it I buy on sale. Buying high-end clothes (which I have) just isn't worth it in the long run. When I was a kid I was all for it but now that I'm older it just seems wasteful.

Da irony is we are paying more for 30 year old sneaker technology.

True. But you those shoes are timeless and versatile.

Last year I was out here buying every Mobe, Bron, and KD.

If I had the mind set that I have no last year I would’ve just doubled up on a few Jordan OG retros, save money, and lessen my impulse buys.

Most sneakers are made of synthetic uppers, but the stuff they use to make the new models is almost entirely plastic. :sick:

Word bro. :lol:

Some you can pull off casually though. :lol:

This’ll be the first season that I haven’t bought any of the Nike basketball signature/marquee models. It’s all been jordan retro double up and rotate.

Last edited:
I agree with everything being said in here, but man I cannot buy Target or Old Navy jeans. They just feel like straight up potato sacks on your legs. Go with some Levis or American Eagle or other brands in that price range. You're still paying no more than $60 at full price and they fit the way they're supposed to and actually feel good. As for shirts, any plain colored tee will do as long as it fits you well.

Back
Top Bottom