2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Really wish I had a second pair of Maroons. They’re so nice that I have a hard time forcing myself to wear them. Need a beater pair. I’d wear them everyday.

Got my first pair of J's in 1993. I still wear a pair to work every single day of my life.
Aren't they uncomfortable though? I want a pair too but 6s fro mahatma era have always been too uncomfortable for me.
Can confirm. Bought a pair maroons off goat last year and they were my first pair of 6s. The shoe itself is beautiful and 6s are the best looking silhouette to me but damn those shoes feel like I'm walking around with cement blocks on my feet. They make my LeBron 16s feel like vapormax in comparison. Are all 6s that way or just the maroons?

Pulled out my DS pair of Maroons last night to look at them... not much yellowing to speak of, but definitely a lot of maroon "bleed" on the sole.

Unds these today ar universal studios. My son kept on stepping on them. How do guys clean the toebox. Looks so ashy right now lol

Mines are comfortable enough for me. They’re early 90 basketball shoes. Not sure how much more comfortable they’re supposed to be.
Man, i tried the Jordan 720 mars. There are supposed to represent the Jordan 6, 4 and 1.
The shoes is nearly a bad boy.
The cushionning is great, not the transition.
But when you touch the midsole foam, you can imagine what the early 90 Basketball shoes material were supposed to be. The outsole forefoot is really soft!
So yes, the 90's shoes were extremely comfortable and lighter than the 6 2019.
A lot of people still hate the retro 3,4,5,6, 8 and 9 for this reason.
If only JB had used the same material for all these J's than the Jordan 720 Mars, trust me, a lot of players would have played with those retros for sure!

Attachments

• IMG_6117.JPG
    IMG_6117.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_6118.JPG
    IMG_6118.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Funny Maroons are being brought up. I've had my pair sitting on GOAT for months for the low and nobody will bite lol

I really don't like em....too plain. And like someone else mentioned...they're like walking with bricks. (Not as bad as the 2014 Infrareds though. Sheesh.)

Speaking of Maroon Jordan 6, I think it was my first Jordan retro purchase that retailed for $220.

I've never tried to walk anywhere with bricks strapped to my feet but I fail to believe that wearing a pair of jordan 6's would feel the same way :lol:

I see the diff but still would love that pair.

I do like em. That's why I ended up keeping them. I sold my ShoePalace pair, because they had numerous flaws.

I've never tried to walk anywhere with bricks strapped to my feet but I fail to believe that wearing a pair of jordan 6's would feel the same way :lol:

S***, you must've not owned a pair of the 2014's. :lol: Them ***** were absolute hell, fire and brimstone, on feet. Real Talk man.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do like em. That's why I ended up keeping them. I sold my ShoePalace pair, because they had numerous flaws.

S***, you must've not owned a pair of the 2014's. :lol: Them ***** were absolute hell, fire and brimstone, on feet. Real Talk man.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Had the 14's and used to wear them as well. :lol: these are def more comfortable than those. Also wear my Maroons without complaints. All casually not for physical activity. VIs one of my favs

Hi all

has anyone noticed the inconsistency in the panel
Fitting on the 2019 infrareds, only noticed it this week as only got them out to wear,

you would have thought they would be mirror perfect with a Nike product

see my photo’s the ones with yellow ring are worse but the others still not perfect

also the dates in the labels is different on each shoe, could that be a clue that L & R are made separate and that’s why the shoes are not mirror the same ?

Please share your thoughts and experiences, is this normal or I have I got B grades

(1 pair from SNEAKERS and other Foot Locker)

Attachments

• 9EA1A118-B9AB-4E80-8487-F10CBFA2CB2D.jpeg
    9EA1A118-B9AB-4E80-8487-F10CBFA2CB2D.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 78E36A83-E5A4-4387-94ED-62B785D085BB.jpeg
    78E36A83-E5A4-4387-94ED-62B785D085BB.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 198
Hi all

Fitting on the 2019 infrareds, only noticed it this week as only got them out to wear,

see my photo’s the ones with yellow ring are worse but the others still not perfect

also the dates in the labels is different on each shoe, could that be a clue that L & R are made separate and that’s why the shoes are not mirror the same ?

Please share your thoughts and experiences, is this normal or I have I got B grades

Damn I thought I was OCD with my kicks, but I probably wouldn't have noticed that side panel difference lol. Also, I have 2 pairs......one pair has matching production dates and the other doesn't (left and right shoe diff dates). I do hate that because my pair with the matching dates look consistent, my pair with the mis match production dates the left and right toe box material are slightly different, one seems to be smooth and the other a little rougher on the toe box. If it makes you feel better it's a pretty typical common JB flaw.....pairs are always kind of inconsistent especially with left and right shoe on Jordans.

Hi all

Where'd you purchase your pair? JB quality control is always touch & go. But usually when the pair has different tags it probably means someone might of swapped out one of them to make a better pair for themselves. That uneven midsole is crazy tho. Have you noticed anything else odd between the 2?

Where'd you purchase your pair? JB quality control is always touch & go. But usually when the pair has different tags it probably means someone might of swapped out one of them to make a better pair for themselves. That uneven midsole is crazy tho. Have you noticed anything else odd between the 2?

I somewhat agree but its definitely not always the case. I get paranoid when I see mis match production dates on left and right shoe as if someone swapped them out (especially if youre buying from a reseller/secondayr market where youre not the first owner of the shoe) . However from experience I been copping shoes for YEARSSS and although 75% of the time I see matching production dates, I have gotten sneakers straight from the factory ordered online on release day never touch factory laced , etc and they had mis match dates. It does happen its not that uncommon actually.

Hi all

This type of difference is pretty much status quo. Take a look at any of your jordan or nikes and you'll find inconsistencies in shapes, cuts, patterns, etc.

The worst ones were bought on early drop on sneakrs - Nike Direct, I actually copped 4 pairs of these as I love them and need a pair in stock all the time

Just read another thread on here on production dates and it seems it’s very common on 4’s and 6’s and obsidian 1’s

Just found these on another forum on same subject , same thing again

Attachments

• A4848D5B-2758-4043-984C-BD2900AE8F9E.jpeg
    A4848D5B-2758-4043-984C-BD2900AE8F9E.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 494
  • EFB5A8DC-435E-446C-85C3-B85C15E57EE0.jpeg
    EFB5A8DC-435E-446C-85C3-B85C15E57EE0.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 675
Back
Top Bottom