2019 NFL Draft Thread

Guy’s film and stats are so ****in bad, can anyone think of a worse college QB to go top 10? I honestly can’t.

Beau is STILL a UDFA and was undreafted. I had him latest 4-5, would like the Dolphins to take a flyer.

Just get more line depth in the building.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Is kid from Oregon connected to the mannings?

I hate playing couch GM but that pick is so obviously bad :smh::lol:

For as much as we rag on Eli let’s not get it twisted. Dudes pops was a damn good player but the injuries ****ed his career up. His brother is one of the greatest ever.

Eli in highschool = Elite

Eli in college = Elite

Man is a hall of gamer. Him and Jones only have coaches in common.

I hate playing couch GM but that pick is so obviously bad :smh::lol:

For as much as we rag on Eli let’s not get it twisted. Dudes pops was a damn good player but the injuries ****ed his career up. His brother is one of the greatest ever.

Eli in highschool = Elite

Eli in college = Elite

Man is a hall of gamer. Him and Jones only have coaches in common.

And Eli is the toughest of them all. I done seen that man get face planted and hit hard so many times. He pops right back up and never complained. Eli is a warrior

Eli is a HOFer for sure..

But there's a significant gap between him and the other HOF caliber QB's.

Same can be said about Ben as well.
The perception of a QBs legacy is heavily predicated on how many championships they do or do not win. Somehow Eli finds the infinity gauntlet in the last 2 minutes of games and balls out of his mind. There are plenty of QBs better than Eli that will not get in simply because they couldn’t win a chip ( Palmer, Mcnabb, Romo)

The perception of a QBs legacy is heavily predicated on how many championships they do or do not win. Somehow Eli finds the infinity gauntlet in the last 2 minutes of games and balls out of his mind. There are plenty of QBs better than Eli that will not get in simply because they couldn’t win a chip ( Palmer, Mcnabb, Romo)

McNabb, Romo and Rivers had multiple chances. Eli balled out both runs.

I mean as you all know I wasn’t happy with our draft by any means but the way this dude wrote that tweet I don’t think he knows jack **** about our team. We were the #1 passing offense in the league, third in overall YPG and 12th in PPG but our defense gave up the most PPG in the league and our run game was 29th in the league.

It’s pretty damn inexcusable that we haven’t came out of this offseason with a single RB signed or drafted though. And that we still don’t have an actual starter at RG.

F7915AFF-F220-4B46-8756-D131A6EB0404.jpeg

The **** is this guy talking about we didn’t lose a single game off any missed field goals :lol: clueless

So glad we picked up Ty Jackson from buffalo. Could turn into a great QB and trade bait in the future.

Back
Top Bottom