2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

Can you now tho? I mean, thats a huge fight one way or another :lol:

Youre all in at this point :lol:
I'm never with tricking someone to ingest something, you never know where it stems from. I say he's gotta tell her and fight that fight and move on.

She got up at 4 am to make me breakfast so i could have something to eat on the way to work,by the time i got a chance to eat it was cold and had no way to warm it up.

I bought a burrito and emptied the food container and told her it was good when i got home.

She got up at 4 am to make me breakfast so i could have something to eat on the way to work,by the time i got a chance to eat it was cold and had no way to warm it up.

I bought a burrito and emptied the food container and told her it was good when i got home.
Did you feel bad about it?

Stew peas gotta have the pigtail man, though smoked turkey necks is a good alternative for non pork folks.
Facts! I've even added lamb neck, and turkey neck too. Still good, but not as good as pigtail.
3 years...you should probably mention it at some point
Thought about it but at this point it's way too late. Not to mention she's dramatic as **** 😂
Can you now tho? I mean, thats a huge fight one way or another :lol:

Youre all in at this point :lol:
It really started off as trying to prove a point. She's acting crazy but she hasn't even tasted it. Like l said, she eats bacon, pork butt, pork chops etc. So she's not against eating the pig. She just acting funny cause it's pigtail. Mind you, she loves her some oxtails 😂. Every Caribbean dish l've introduced her too she loves. But the stew peas are her all time favorite, hands down. Which is so ironic.
Man, my wife lied and made me biscuits and gravy with lean ground beef one time instead of pork sausage like it’s supposed to be and we damn near put the gloves on for it when she told me cause I said it “tasted different”.

I can’t imagine what would happen if you told her at this point. Maybe it differs by person but Yeesh.
Knowing her she'd be real damn dramatic. OMG, how can you do that to me. I told you l didn't want to eat that etc. I ain't in the mood for it, lol. I think it's the look of it that doesn't help either. She was acting funny with oxtails at first. But she saw it, tasted it and loves it.

Lemmie guess. Moms can cook but wifey can’t/tries..??

I do. She took the initiative to do it and i couldnt tell her the truth ,sweet woman. She’d never forgive me.
That’s what matters IMO.

I would’ve lied about it too. And felt bad about it. It’s always the small things for me and I would want her to feel really appreciated for doing that.

Facts! I've even added lamb neck, and turkey neck too. Still good, but not as good as pigtail.

Thought about it but at this point it's way too late. Not to mention she's dramatic as **** 😂

It really started off as trying to prove a point. She's acting crazy but she hasn't even tasted it. Like l said, she eats bacon, pork butt, pork chops etc. So she's not against eating the pig. She just acting funny cause it's pigtail. Mind you, she loves her some oxtails 😂. Every Caribbean dish l've introduced her too she loves. But the stew peas are her all time favorite, hands down. Which is so ironic.

Knowing her she'd be real damn dramatic. OMG, how can you do that to me. I told you l didn't want to eat that etc. I ain't in the mood for it, lol. I think it's the look of it that doesn't help either. She was acting funny with oxtails at first. But she saw it, tasted it and loves it.

Yeah I would chalk it

I choked the chicken in the office becuz this one sexy milf would bend down next to me and act like she wanted it. She was mad skinny but fine af. Problem is home girl is married to special ops American sniper headass dude. I ain’t dying over no yambs. So I proceeded to fap in da office w the door open hoping she would catch me in some sick twisted fantasy of mine smh
I’m sick AF
Had to reread this thread this got me dying
You’re a wild man lol. Imagine getting caught and getting fired for fapping on the job lmao 😂. Reminds me of myself when I was in the 9th grade and fapped while I was in class. This girl sitting in front of me was sexy and her thong was showing. I was sitting in the back of class so no one saw me fapping lol.
Lmaoo this 1 too

Buncha perverts out here

One day was picking up xanax from a new plug w a friend and both took it. Started feeling different effects than what I usually feel when taking it and so did he and tested the pills. It turned out to be fentanyl but kinda liked it more than xanax so kept picking it up until nearly OD'd one night :sick::smh:

Was in a bad place mentally but def learned my lesson and only sticking to the kush now
That dealer giving someone Fentanyl is wildly dangerous, it's so potent that it can easily cause an OD
Especially when you had no idea it was Fentanyl to begin with

That dealer giving someone Fentanyl is wildly dangerous, it's so potent that it can easily cause an OD
Fr It's really messed up how they're are pressing fake pills and putting people's lives at risk for a few extra dollars. Its really important now to test any drugs you get especially if its from a new dealer

if the connect is sus and u gotta have it, break it down and try a piece first....

Fr It's really messed up how they're are pressing fake pills and putting people's lives at risk for a few extra dollars. Its really important now to test any drugs you get especially if its from a new dealer
Don’t even matter because even your regular dealers supplier can change g.

Ain’t even worth it.

Back
Top Bottom