2020 Confessions: Brutal honesty Let’s hear it

So “butt is butt” is what y’all saying? Got it
lmfaooooo... it's "deeper than butt" tho (triple entendre don't eem ask how) ... but seriously, sexuality is fluid, & way more complex than we originally thought. i view trans women as women, it's not always a sexual thing.

dbb35161eb7233959de477d4ad08d1b9.gif

Y’all remember the thread a made earlier this year when my wife of many years cheated on me and left and I was venting to you guys and yall really helped out?

well this past Christmas a few days ago... I banged her cousin. She’s much hotter but much more crazier. Sex was crazy too

well that wasn’t the confession, this is it:

i recorded It and sent it to my ex wife, my phone blew up almost like I just posted I have a life threatne illness on Facebook
it was all her texts and calls. Felt good,
but I also felt f’ed up,

the more f’ed up thing is the cousin I did it with has a boyfriend, who I also know.
man

no questions, don’t @ me, just thought I’d share lmfaooooo

been a crazy year fellas
u really a wild boy for that one,
Hurt people hurt people.
truffff
About half the time, I actually enjoy jerking off more than I like having sex with my wife. Less pressure to last a long time, I can go at my own pace and bust when whenever I want. No waited time with foreplay or positions I don't like. It's just "me time". I just fire up some of my favorite flix and have a good time with it.
damn bruh i think u put masturbate and sex in a different category cuz most ppl masturbate when they cant get secks
I wanna smash a Muslim while she's wearing a hijab

still weird af lmao

Caught feelings for a chick in another country :lol:
But how though?
I have a lot of (mostly male) foreign contacts, some of whom I'd consider friends or even good friends but that thought would never even cross my mind.

Back
Top Bottom