2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1612065567480.gif
The picks being traded aren't Top 5 picks tho

hearing the WFT had a better offer but Detroit passed. Really sounding like Detroit was trying to help out the Rams.

Jimmy to NE, Kirk to SF...Vikings get picks..2nd rounders maybe? Since Houston is depleted, they take Minnesota's 1st and a few other early rounders...considering they also don't have to pay any QB money, they ship Watson to the Vikings because no other potential playoff teams stayed in the race after the Stafford deal, so Watson waives his no trade clause to go to Minnesota...

Jimmy to NE, Kirk to SF...Vikings get picks..2nd rounders maybe? Since Houston is depleted, they take Minnesota's 1st and a few other early rounders...considering they also don't have to pay any QB money, they ship Watson to the Vikings because no other potential playoff teams stayed in the race after the Stafford deal, so Watson waives his no trade clause to go to Minnesota...

1612067015241.gif

did you see his injury though? What can you do about that? They thought he tore his achilles

Yes I'm a fan of the guy. Just saying it would be a shame if he wasted his years being an iron man on bad teams only to see his health start fading when he's finally on a contender.

Not sure if he just wasn't 100% from the back injury, the play calling or lack of Golladay for most of the season but I don't think he looked as sharp as his pre-injury form two seasons ago.

Last edited:
stafford |l

wanted him in denver. not for that price though. a 1st, 4th, drew is where i drew the line to avoid losing the core.

truthfully, I wanted to see Stafford on a good team, even the Niners. Or Colts. He's under appreciated.

Stafford has already made a quarter of billion dollars, his wife just survived brain cancer and dude has 4 toddler age children.

If he was getting sent somewhere he didn't want to go he would just retire.

He had a ton of leverage to shape where he went.

Kirk to SF/Watson to Vikes isn't happening. Stop trying to make it happen
1BeyQ3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom