2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so that report that they were looking for a sucker was fake, I guess it makes sense for the Lions to hook him up.

Josina wrong...

1612067837716.gif

Jared Trubisky won't do anything in Detroit.

Rams won, even tho they gave up a decent amount of assets.

Stafford turns then into a LEGIT title contender.

Goff never could

wanted Stafford when he came out but that's a lot to give up especially if we come up empty the next few years.. our o-line is ****, we have no deep threat since Cooks left, and no draft picks to do anything with so should be interesting

wanted Stafford when he came out but that's a lot to give up especially if we come up empty the next few years.. our o-line is ****, we have no deep threat since Cooks left, and no draft picks to do anything with so should be interesting
The OL automatically improves with a guy like Stafford. And dont forget, they were top 5 according to PFFF.

Deep threat is overrated. Jefferson will be that guy.

we haven't had 1st round picks in 5 years and win.

But the Lions did well too.

Tonight's trade was essentially a salary dump with Stafford included. Stafford alone fetches a first then another first & third to take on Goff's money.

Deshaun Watson is not going for seven first round picks or whatever.

the report is lions had 7 or 8 teams bidding for Stanford

and supposedly Washington had a better offer

I mean before this for example the talk was tua, return their picks and maybe another 1st.. seems light now

I need to see Stafford on a good team that has a chance to go somewhere.

Colts
Miami
Niners
Rams (but it aint happening)
Cowboys

No disrespect to the Pats, but I dont like the situation they have on offense for him.

Its time Stafford gets to flourish.

:wow:

won't be surprised if the Rams work on an extension to his current deal to help spread the money owed to him on his current deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom