2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why/how exactly would a trade for Wentz "rock" the NFL ....

Is he going to a contender that was in the playoffs or just missed it. And based on his play i dont think thatd help them

based on information provided by other sources yesterday, the main players are bears and colts.. with bears being in front

dude must have felt left out or the need to say something

I love this because it showed that Coughlin really destroyed a potential great team for his own ego.

The Allen Robinson - Marqise Lee situation still burns me up to this day.

Coughlin said f this im bringing the whole franchise and org down and im going with it :lol:. He was tripping.

even as the Eagles continue to insist to other teams that they would be happy to bring Wentz back to Philadelphia.

The Eagles are said to be looking for, in the words of one well-placed source, "a Matthew Stafford package," in return for Wentz.

- ESPN

how high are you supposed to be?
In the games I watched from him, he wasn't the greatest passer. Not saying Wentz is a better option, but still room for improvement if they continue with him in season 2.

AKA probable stop-gap.

Yeah, but a stop-gap is someone who already reached their ceiling and can't offer much upside, like a Teddy Bridgewater. I'll at least give Hurts the benefit of potential growth before I call him a stop-gap...right now he's just a middling Q, but does have talent to be more -- though I'm not holding my breath.

I hope he retires a Ram but these days, not that likely

AD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom