2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
102378952.jpg.jpg

Raiders Seahawks legend :pimp:

denver greats peyton manning and john lynch in the hof :nthat:

happy for woodson and johnson as well. they put megatron in the hof first ballot and TO was shafted. glad TO stuck it to them.

In the games I watched from him, he wasn't the greatest passer. Not saying Wentz is a better option, but still room for improvement if they continue with him in season 2.

before those games, I was expecting what tua showed

after those games, my concern is his accuracy and/or decision making

the athleticism is more than just straight line speed and he has a good enough arm

I swear there’s NO MIDDLE ground with analysts. Dudes are either good or bad on their opinion. You could not have watched any Oregon games during Herberts tenure, and not see that he was at least worthy of being a first round pick.

Dudes make themselves look foolish way to often. Look how many first round receivers Tua and Burrow had. I knew Tua’s transition would be rough because of game speed. The NFL is faster and has better athletes in totality.

These pundits need to stop dismissing or writing off every player as garbage. It’s okay to say hey, he may be average or, he may need to work on his game. But calling everyone garbage or labeling them as immediate fails is why we revisit these hot takes.

Herbert was definitely worthy of a first round pick and had arm talent off rip. These dudes don’t watch film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom