2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
For shenanigans sake, the Mavs lol

Need an update
QbadP.png

Nick also hates advanced stats for Joker but decides to use one here
dead.png

Yuk is legit a very nice person :lol: He does talk like he raps so he sounds like a goblin sometimes :lol:

But dude always smoked me out and talked rap with me in the club and we nerded out over it

We were standing on the couch rapping PSA in the club :lol:

East Oakland’s finest :pimp:

5 on It will transcend generations

Dallas gotta find a path to a Mitchell Robinson or a Mo Bamba or something of that ilk this offseason.

Get Tim back and be able to dial Reggie back to about 25 minutes a night.

Re-sign Brunson since S&Ts are so hard at this point and just keep chipping away at re-shaping the roster.

They've got some pieces that they can win a title with.

Unless you have Luka Doncic, Jokic or like prime LeBron James

you probably don't want all 3 and D guys, 1 creator offense.

but I don't see how this makes a 3 and D guy overrated.

Can we talk about how dinwiddie had Looney switched onto him but then the Mavs had to go rescreen Looney to get him off dinwiddie? Wildest **** I've seen in a min b

:rofl: :rofl:

Dallas gotta find a path to a Mitchell Robinson or a Mo Bamba or something of that ilk this offseason.

Get Tim back and be able to dial Reggie back to about 25 minutes a night.

Re-sign Brunson since S&Ts are so hard at this point and just keep chipping away at re-shaping the roster.

They've got some pieces that they can win a title with.
Oh wee y’all gonna have some fun with Mitchell robinson :rofl:

Mitchell about to fleece a team this off-season :rofl:

I mean how many of those are there in the league?

if you're in the league as a PG it's because you have other skills than 3 and D.

I don’t know what kind of tangent you’re trying to take me on

Playing 2 3/D guys appears to be a tough way to win playoff games late. Suns. Mavericks. Harden rockets.

Unless you have Luka Doncic, Jokic or like prime LeBron James

you probably don't want all 3 and D guys, 1 creator offense.

but I don't see how this makes a 3 and D guy overrated.
Lakers gave up all their 3 & D guys the previous two off-seasons and look what happened.

Oh wee y’all gonna have some fun with Mitchell robinson :rofl:

Mitchell about to fleece a team this off-season :rofl:
Dallas just needs a big that can set a screen and be in the way defensively at the rim. Powell doesn't really do either well. :lol: Maxi's a damned good defender but the last three years they got him chasing Kawhi and now he's the last line of defense every night. It's not what he does.

I need to go back and watch some Mo Bamba from this season ... On the surface, that feels like a borderline ideal fit.

Points in the Paint/Rebounds been the series so far

Both teams pretty much matching the 3pt output but Dubs are killing inside.

Not sure what Mavs do to protect the rim better or win the rebound battle but Kidd gotta figure something out
Screenshot_20220520-204422_Chrome.jpg

We about to see if JKidd can lean on all his championship experience and get his squad to play differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom