**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

I got the 1st pick (Without a doubt Jefferson) in a PPR for a 14 teamer.

Hopefully Gibbs/ETN is there and if so I'd consider taking both. For some reason I can't get myself to take Mixon/Najee/Jones/Stevenson at that spot but would go WR if Devonta was there.

Case for Mixon/Najee/Jones/Stevenson?
Went Jefferson/Olave/Stevenson

Olave/Gibbs would have been perfect but those options I listed were actually gone. Was hoping all 3 QBs would have been taken early so some players would slide but oh well. Took Stevenson over Andrews/Higgins/Jones/Mattison/Dobbins etc

Already getting trade offers and the season hasn't even started.

What yall think about this offer I got for Hockenson
1000009825.jpg

1000009825.jpg

Pretty good deal. Had Goedert and Lockett on my team that won it all last year and both are pretty consistent.

Dillon got dropped

Better TD or bust bench stash Dillon or Zeke

Edit: nvm I’m just grabbing Dillon anyway Zeke ain’t gonna be much of anything if Stevenson goes down - we know what Dillon has ready for him should something go wrong

1000009825.jpg
Drafts before preseason starts… Trades before a single regular season snap… Yall are wild :lol:

Hockensen is shaping up to be the #2 option on a team with the 3rd most pass attempts last year. Finished with 3 games over 100 yards, a couple multi TD games. Much higher ceiling and floor than Dallas.

Lockett is a very solid but I’d rather keep the TE upside and fish for WR2/3 help on waivers as the season goes on.

Man I goofed last night was selecting a running back and picked Aaron Jones not realizing J Gibbs was still on the board.
🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ Didn’t see the full board cause I was on my phone

hope kelce plays.. forgot to draft a back up and waivers dont hit until saturday..

Man I got feeling McKinnon gonna have one of those games he had end of last year with no Kelce but idk where to put him at

Mostert McKinnon or Dalvin - RB 1/2 Saquon/Jamaal Williams

Mostert or Mckinnon - RB 1/2 Ekeler/Mattison

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom