Travis Etienne
Derrick Henry
Joe Mixon
Alexander Mattison
Tony Pollard

“Who isn’t in a timeshare?”
“I was gonna say, who isn’t :lol:

Welcome to the present, dumbasses :lol:

You are absolutely right. I’ll go grab those guys off waivers right now…

And the real irony being half those “bellcows” are on teams ranked in the bottom half of RB scoring. All touches are not equal.

You are absolutely right. I’ll go grab those guys off waivers right now…

And the real irony being half those “bellcows” are on teams ranked in the bottom half of RB scoring. All touches are not equal.
I named like 14, almost half the league. I just am saying don’t waste all your FAAB on another timeshare. Unless you really like Ford.

G Wilson
Purdy
Dallas Goedert

For

Bijan

Am I getting over or is this a good deal?
I’m getting Bijan

Got offered Swift for Mike Williams (non ppr)…

I’m hurting at RB but I also have Hurts and AJ already - thinkin maybe counter for Kamara but last year was a headache owning him

My RB/WR: Saquon Allgeier Mostert Dalvin & Jamaal Williams — AJ Ridley Jeudy MikeWill Pickens

His RB/WR: Bijon Mixon Kyren Swift Kamara JT Hunt — Diggs Pittman McLaurin Sutton

I named like 14, almost half the league. I just am saying don’t waste all your FAAB on another timeshare. Unless you really like Ford.
Ok

I’m in a QB bind. ARich in concussion protocol and Danny Dimes @ SF. Should I pick up Stroud (and drop Perine) to stream?

I picked up hunt in 1 league just cause but Ford is gonna be the guy. He’s the reason they let Hunt walk to begin with. But as stash we know Hunt is in line should something go wrong

Last year Hunt was useless as backup though compared to year before when they used him more

Dropped Kupp. Costing me points. Y'all think I should've held?

Debating dropping Dulchich since he's injured

Odell and Zeke not helping :smh:

Picked up Hunt and dropped Deshaun Watson. Can’t believe I let myself get stuck with him at QB in auction draft, he has been horrible.

Rolling with Geno Smith and Jordan Love now. Hopefully Hunt can gain some traction so I can flip him and another piece for a better QB.

Trying to trade Lockett+Edwards for Jordan Love. Rationale: I don't trust Watson and Russ, can start two QBs/I don't currently have a QB backup for my superflex spot, and Love is keepable for next season. Guy likes Edwards, but wants Pittman instead of Lockett and won't budge...do I do it?

My roster:
1695230009282.png

Dropped Kupp. Costing me points. Y'all think I should've held?

Debating dropping Dulchich since he's injured

Odell and Zeke not helping :smh:

I mean it really depends on your league, number of teams and bench make up. But I think it was too early to drop Kupp until you get further clarification on his status, especially with the draft capital you likely invested in him.

Can’t imagine doing that in any of the leagues I’m in. Main one is 12 team, 2 flex and 7 bench spots. Waivers are bleak.

Back
Top Bottom