2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

You were sold on JJJ when he got in foul trouble every game and Izzo had no idea how to use him?

I was sold on JJJ because Izzo usually has no idea how to use his best talent. Coach K on the other hand?

JJJ also wasnt offensive minded.

Cam on the other hand attempts 10+ practically every game while getting close to 30mpg.

Wasn't Jaren Jackson playing like 18 MPG?

He was the textbook definition of drafting for potential. I thought he'd need more time but he's been an impact player almost instantly.

Wasn't Jaren Jackson playing like 18 MPG?

He was the textbook definition of drafting for potential. I thought he'd need more time but he's been an impact player almost instantly.
He fouled too much.

Izzo also couldn’t somehow comprehend the idea of playing Bridges at the 4 and JJJ at the 5.

22 MPG, yeah everyone figured him a project worth spending that high of a pick on.

Exactly.

Na i'm off Cam. Hope he ends up being as good as ya'll say he can be, but I dont see it. I cant get behind a guy that gets that many minutes, gets plenty of opportunities, yet shoots horrendously on most nights when there's no pressure on him.

Shooting 34% from 3 and 81 from FT? Look good for the next level.
Not really sure if I’m loving having both Ja and DSJ on the same roster. Especially when your FA targets consist of several other high usage type players.

Cams got the talent but he's a career volume scorer that does next to nothing when the ball isn't in his hands and disappears in games for long stretches at a time sometimes
Would like to see him put it together but I've had reservations on him since HS

If we land the big fishes we are probably better off trading the pick

I hope we dont (ex: trading for AD).

Big fish along with cheap vets is a 3 year window. Gotta keep the young guys for after that 3 year window. Building for now and the future is the ultimate blueprint.

Gotta chill on that refresh button buddy.

Not too invested in this draft as I was in past drafts. Only care about potential future Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom