2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

I’m pretty sure if you pull my receipts I do surprisingly well. But you can believe whatever you want to believe.

My scouting A1. Hell just go couple pages back I pulled up my receipts just because some other dude questioned my ****.

60% of the time I’m right everytime.

I’m taking Culver over Barrett no hesi. Carried Tech in the middle of the game. Hit some tough shots when Northern Kentucky was hanging around. TTU clamps down and beats Buffalo next round.

Hot take from the block but I'm taking Langford over Reddish. Love seeing all these columns about him returning

Hot take from the block but I'm taking Langford over Reddish. Love seeing all these columns about him returning
Romeo ain't coming back to IU. He gains nothing from a sophomore season in Bloomington. I get Langford is getting knocked for a perceived hitch in his shot and passiveness. Some say he doesn't have enough 'dog' in him. But Romeo will still go lottery, if not top 10. Unwise to turn down lottery money. We've seen it in the past.

Romeo ain't coming back to IU. He gains nothing from a sophomore season in Bloomington. I get Langford is getting knocked for a perceived hitch in his shot and passiveness. Some say he doesn't have enough 'dog' in him. But Romeo will still go lottery, if not top 10. Unwise to turn down lottery money. We've seen it in the past.

Just quoting this entire passage for emphasis. Completely agree, well said.

As weak as this draft is, Atlanta possibly getting the 5th and 6th picks is :sick:

Assuming they keep both picks, any 2 of Culver, Hunter, Johnson, Reddish, KZ, Langford or Alexander Walker would be :pimp:

Pick up at least another scorer and a versatile defender :smh:

Man if Dallas keeps the pick that team will be :pimp:

As I Knick fan idk if I’ll be able to take that :lol:

Hope the Hawks keep it, RYC for real.

I should have set my sights higher for ATL, they could possibly end up with 1 and 6

Zion and a scoring or defending wing :sick:

Zion and Culver my personal favorite fit with ATL at the moment but any of those guys I mentioned would be :sick:

I am irrationally high on Walker but I see the Afflalo comps... I am more optimistic and on the Malcom Brogdon or Gary Harris type projection

That has to be a serious case of overtraining for the Porter family. I knew the one sister had 5 acl tears and had to retire...but I didn't know the other one tore hers too.

5 acl tears fam??

I knew a serbian guy who retired from ball after 3 acl’s in 4 years

Back
Top Bottom