2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

I don’t know why I was thinking of Perry Jones. I swear that dude was gonna be a star. Had all the measurables man. I don’t think he really loves the game.

It's really about to be a crapshoot after the top 3 (I'm higher on RJ than others in here). Everyone else is pretty much role player types, IMO, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if someone in the 20s ended up being better than Deandre Hunter who will probably be drafted 5th or 6th after a few years.

I just hope if the Lakers do keep the pick, we draft Cam Reddish. I think with Lonzo and Lebron being willing passers, would add confidence to his shot and game he was unable to display at Duke. Or could lead the second string as the number 2 option with Josh Hart.l to help along with his development. As weak as this draft is, I think he has tremendous upside and potential.

I just hope if the Lakers do keep the pick, we draft Cam Reddish. I think with Lonzo and Lebron being willing passers, would add confidence to his shot and game he was unable to display at Duke. Or could lead the second string as the number 2 option with Josh Hart.l to help along with his development. As weak as this draft is, I think he has tremendous upside and potential.

I also hope they draft Reddish but for different reasons :lol:

Has there ever been a college player whose been as bad as Cam, but had a good NBA career? Someone with similar minutes/usage.

Back
Top Bottom