2024 NBA Draft Thread - the hawks might be on the clock

what would be considered a gamble on an injured prospect? lottery pick? it's usually the late rds where teams who are already in playoffs can take a reach on someone injured
would a bad team be willing to draft him early?
i'd say lottery for sure.

There's some Rondo in Morant's game

This is one I agree with the most more than anything. Don’t see many people saying it because of Rondo’s lack of offensive game, but strictly in terms of playmaking Morant reminds of Rondo.

I see him at least being an elite level playmaker in the league. Not worried as much about his stroke as he’s shot 81% from the line and improved his 3PT% from freshman to sophomore year. Nothing that alarming. My main concerns are turnovers and ensuring he can finish at the rim in the NBA. I also hope he doesn’t come in undersized compared to his listed 6’3. Hearing he may be shorter.

Is Brian Bowen gonna get drafted? Forgot all about that dude. Looked up is numbers from AUS and they were pedestrian.

I feel about Bol Bol the way I felt about Porzinings, at some point 7'2 dude who can move, shoot and likes playing basketball can't fall outside the top 5.

like you can talk about injuries fears or whatever, but at some point you gotta roll the dice on that.

Back
Top Bottom